Quick find code: 93-94-680-64220179

tastyhedghog

tastyhedghog

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: tastyhedghog

Total Levels: 1379

Combat Level: 96

Time Zone/Country: U.S.A West coast.

How did you hear about this clan: I saw the post on the recruiting forums.

How long have you been playing RuneScape? I started playing back in 2007 but stopped playing for a few years in between.

Favorite skill: N/A I'm pretty well rounded and have moderate skill levels in nearly everything.
Favorite ACTIVITY on RS: skilling/PvM pretty much whatever.

30-Jul-2015 07:38:02

Spaaaced
Mar Member 2020

Spaaaced

Posts: 502 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Combat Level: 107
2. Total Level: 1773
3. Time Zone: GMT
4. How did you hear about "The Clan Clan Clan"? Just by searching in the forum.
5. Have you been in past clans? No

- If you answered Yes to this question, please state a reason to why you left your previous clan (if possible). - Also, please state whether or not you took part in clan activities such as Capping at the Citadel, Event Attending, Clan Discussion.

- If you answered No to this question, would you like to have some clan guidance about being in a clan. Yes, I haven't got a clue where to start with clans but learn quickly.

6. Have you read and do you accept our clan rules? Yes
7. Enter Coded word here: H5T3 G5M8L3R5
8. Additional Info: (This could include Goals you aim to achieve on RuneScape, Times of day where you are likely active, or anything else really that isn't covered in the above questions).

So, I registered 11 years ago, I have my 10 year cape to prove this. I went through a period of a couple of years without playing and have returned to find Runescape is still glorious. I'm just making money at the moment (legitimately). My 10 year status should allow you to see that I'm not a rule breaker. I'm completely new to clans and have no idea where to start but I pick things up quickly. I'm 28 in 2 days and live in the UK. I work part time so have plenty of time to spare for Runescape. This will change in the future as my business picks up but I will still be on for a minimum of 2 hours a day because RS is addictive.

I'll leave it at that and hopefully I'll hear back at soe point.

regards,
Jedi

30-Aug-2015 19:25:15

Yuzolicius

Yuzolicius

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Combat Level: 67
2. Total Level: 634
3. Time Zone: Live in Denmark, cant remember the time zone.
4. How did you hear about "The Clan Clan Clan"? I just went to Runescape forums, and searched for Clan, and yours was at the top.
5. Have you been in past clans? I am in a "clan" right now, not any serious. I think the "clan" is kinda boring, i am the only one online almost all the time, and there is not really any communication.
6. Have you read and do you accept our clan rules? Yes i have, and they seem like prober rules.
7. Enter Coded word here:H5T3 G5M8L3R5
8. Additional Info: I kinda just came back from a 9-10 years break, and i love it. I would very much like to get more into the game, and learn more about it, becuase there is alot of things i dont know and alot of things i cannot remember. I like the questing, am atm getting ready to do the Monkey Madness quest, for my Dragon Scimitar.

I am a 20 year old guy from Denmark, i love to help others if i can. I like to be active in the chat, and meet new people. And i would very much like to get startet on some of the member skills, i have done some of the skills a bit, but have mainly been focusing on getting my att, str and def up, anj ofc my combat lvl.
I hope to hear from you, because this sounds like a fun but at the same time serious clan, and i like that :)
I am looking for a fun but serious clan in Oldschool Runescape.

28-Oct-2015 15:45:41

ruston2015

ruston2015

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Combat Level:94
2. Total Level:1300
3. Time Zone:central
4. How did you hear about "The Clan Clan clan: forums
5. Have you been in past clans?no.
Add me. My skills a pretty good. My highest skill is magic which is 97. Please add me and I'll answer any questions you want to know!

21-Dec-2015 11:56:30

Valiache

Valiache

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Combat Level:

2. Total Level:

3. Time Zone:

Mountain Time (US)

4. How did you hear about The Clan Clan Clan?

Forums

5. Have you been in past clans?

Nope

I Just started playing again after 5-6 years, had 3k hours logged in the past, looking forward to exploring the new version of the game with a good group.

31-Dec-2015 08:16:10

Lvl 2 Goblin

Lvl 2 Goblin

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Combat Level: 64
2. Total Level: 706
3. Time Zone: PDT
4. How did you hear about "The Clan Clan Clan"? I saw open recruitment in the forums.
5. Have you been in past clans? Yes, only 1, I'm a fairly new player looking to get into a active clan.

16-Mar-2016 23:00:54

Crucidian
Mar Member 2016

Crucidian

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Combat Level: 105
2. Total Level: 1711
3. Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
4. How did you hear about The Clan Clan Clan?: Forum Browsing
5. Have you been in past clans?: Yes, but left due to inactivity.
6. Do you accept clan rules?: Yes. I have read them and agree with all of them 100%.
7: Coded Word: H5T3 G5M8L3R5
8. Additional Information: I enjoy skilling, but mainly in firemaking, attack, defence, strength, and fletching. I also love to do quests and play minigames.
Crucidian

30-Mar-2016 04:54:28

Quick find code: 93-94-680-64220179 Back to Top