Forums

House of Irons - Ironman Clan Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-636-66197401

PeaceUponYou

PeaceUponYou

Posts: 67 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
XLER, sorry for late response, ive been a bit busy lately.

You must join our clan chat, by
- Click the community icon ( the one with 2 heads )
- click the " clan chat list"
- then with the window that opens theres " join a clan chat ", or something similar
- when prompted for a clan name type in our clan name which is " house of irons "
- when in the clan chat you can use the regular chat interface to speak , by adding // before your text. For example : //Hello

Peace :)

18-Apr-2021 12:20:01

Nooby Wooby

Nooby Wooby

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello I am a veteran Osrs player, I have played runescape for 16 years but i quit rs2 after eoc. I am very bored of osrs now and it's time to play something new. I am 4 days into playing rs3 ironman and I am so far enjoying it, i would love to be in a clan for community, guidance and learn the benefits of citadel

27-Apr-2021 09:54:19

Vogly
May Member 2023

Vogly

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just getting back into Runescape & wanted to stay true to my Iron and leave my Main behind.
Currently at 1.7 or 1.8k total level, I play everyday, and im active with Discord as well.
Looking to meet some new ppl and have a blast playing the game.
Add me in game @Sypid or my discord Sypid#6613
thank you :p

29-Apr-2021 03:32:55

NiceandIron
Apr Member 2021

NiceandIron

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, new-ish HCIM here. I saw a few of your posts while looking for a clan and this looked like a friendly place with room to learn and work together towards our individual goals!

Personally looking to work towards maxxing and PVM at high level.

I will still be playing my main a decent amount but would love to get an invite and be part of this community whenever I am on my Ironman.

Thanks!

30-Apr-2021 08:10:51

Quick find code: 93-94-636-66197401 Back to Top