Quick find code: 93-94-586-65980710

Pirate Tales

Pirate Tales

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: Pirate tales

• Combat level: 55

• Total level: 1010

• Quest Points: 90

• Have you read and agree with all of the rules?
[forestgreenI read the rules....I did I did I did!][/forestgreen]

* What time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time (EST)

• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle?
Seems like a relaxed and fun community to be a part of and I know quite a few people in it!

* How did you find out about us?
Through my friends that are in it as well as my GIRLFRIEND :P

* What are your current goals?
Grinding and playing this account which is my ALT. Main goal is to max another account to have on hand for money making and just more variety.

* What do you enjoy doing?
Mostly PvM/Bossing but I am also a skiller and enjoy community events.

• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before? (Does not Apply)

* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat?
Somewhat, I am not 100% sure what it all is about but I would like to find out more about it!

• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended):
I have played Runescape for over 10 years on and off and have maxed two account and am close to comping on my main account (Fabled Tales). I am working on a long term goal of maxing yet another account at the moment and having a blast every minute that I put in to it. I have been through a lot of different clans and have had a lot of leadership experience over my time while playing Runescape from being a part of the Clans such as Efficiency Experts being a Coordinator in there for one year as well as then moving to OverloadedXP and being an Overseer in there for two years and then going clanless and then back to OverloadedXP after my two year break from Runescape and becoming an Organizer in there again. I have been a part of a lot of different types of Runescape communities and enjoy being able to find a home with the one I join.

02-Jul-2018 16:34:57

Reindeer Hat
Dec Member 2011

Reindeer Hat

Posts: 7,952 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ Acceptance Post ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey Pirate Tales!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact Great One, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread?

We hope to speak to you soon!
Official Hat of Serenity Isle !

02-Jul-2018 16:36:13

XTheMythX

XTheMythX

Posts: 32 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: XTheMythX
• Combat level: 138
• Total level: 2711
• Quest Points: 344

• Have you read and agree with all of the rules?

ye

* What time zone are you in?

gmt brasilia

• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle?

cause it looks like a very friendly clan and i love friendly people, lookign for friends to play toghether.

* How did you find out about us?

ingame vex banner

* What are your current goals?

120 in all skills/ sliske staff, seren godbow

* What do you enjoy doing?

almost anything, i like doing slayer tasks and i want to learn bossing, im a returning player after some years and im looking to re-learn a lot of stuff ive forgotten plus learn all the new content that has been released while i wasnt playing.

• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before?
does not apply

* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat?

im not rly a forum person xD but i like to chat a lot xD

• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended):
been playing runescape for 12 to 13 years now, stopped a few times but i always come back cause i absolutelly love this game, im from Brasil, and i speak english spanish and portuguese, also, i'm a dentistry student and i really like making new friends.

03-Jul-2018 05:06:14

Quick find code: 93-94-586-65980710 Back to Top