Forums

Serenity Isle

Quick find code: 93-94-586-65980710

DreamSadHues

DreamSadHues

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well I hope I did this correctly lol

Display Name: WetMoonPoet8 (don't ask I'm always coming up with odd usernames)

Combat level: 86

Total Level: 1352

Quest points: 79 (yeah I know but I pan to work on it sometime)

Have you read and agreed with all of are rules? Yes I did and double checked!

What time zone am I in? Central USA (normally on at 10-11 P.M. till 6 a.m. (active night owl)

How did you find out about us? Searching through Runeclan

Why do I want to join Serenity Isle? Seems peaceful cause I can sure use some peace lmao

What are my current goals? 99 untrimmed hunter then have my other skills in high but 100 percent not in agility or divination that's madness!!!!

What do I enjoy doing? Depends on my mood that day, normally dung, co op slayer, hunter, fish, fletch

If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before? N/A new member!!!!

Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? Yes just give me a heads up!!!!

Anything else to add? You mean RL and RS? Lmao I got nothing to hide. I do enjoy company in fact in RS if you need a skilling company or if you need someone to do dung or co op slayer with you I'm down! RL I'm a depressant maniac sleeper which means I normally don't like functioning at day time. I'm pretty much a few screw loose and a few cookies short a picnic basket hey this will bring some personality weirdness to the brunch of this clan XD and I like cats, sleep, anime, booze, food, stuff animals, video games and shiny sparkly things as well as being an edgy pastel goth monkey sometimes :D and last but not least the phrase "I read the rules....I did I did I did!"

12-May-2018 08:44:28 - Last edited on 12-May-2018 08:55:57 by DreamSadHues

Wolvian
Dec Member 2007

Wolvian

Posts: 4,523 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Wetmoonpoet8!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact Great One, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon!
Serenity Isle, a fun and relaxed clan. click this to see

All posts are my own, and do not reflect the opinions of Serenity Isle members or leaders.

12-May-2018 08:56:47

Quick find code: 93-94-586-65980710 Back to Top