Quick find code: 93-94-586-65980710

Ash Levierre

Ash Levierre

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Display Name: IrinaLeviere
Combat level: 15
Total level: 114
Quest Points: 6
Have you read and agree with all of the rules? I read the rules....I did I did I did!
What time zone are you in? GMT +8

Why do you want to join Serenity Isle?
I had just come back to Runescape after many years of not playing the game, as I was looking for an MMORPG which I could spend and sink my time into. I wanted to find a friendly and social clan to join as the one part about MMORPGs that appeal to me are the social interactions.

How did you find out about us? Runescape Reddit Clan List

What are your current goals?
1) Make new friends in Runescape.
2) Becoming self-sufficient and aim to craft all of the items and equipment required on my own (as much as possible).
3) Train magic.
4) Learn about all of the different skills, and explore each region of Runescape.
5) Do quests.

What do you enjoy doing?
1) Reading books and mangas.
2) Playing MMORPGs.
3) Watching animes and movie series (Netflix).
4) Drinking.
5) Venturing into zodiac, horoscopes and the tarots.
6) Listening to music.
7) Singing, playing the keyboard and performing.
8) Writing poetry and lifestyle articles.
9) Exploring new foods and tastes.
10) Photography.

Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? Yes

Please post any additional information about yourself
I'm currently a student, with heavy curriculum and project deliverables, and finals commitments. However, I am still looking to playing Runescape during all of the free time which I have.

I am someone who's really just looking for a fantasy and avenue of removing myself from the real world from time to time. Somewhere where I can really be myself without having to conform to the expectations of those around me. I guess that's all of our long-term goals at some point or another though!

11-Apr-2018 06:45:48

Great One
Oct Member 2004

Great One

Posts: 27,339 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi IrinaLeviere!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact me, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon! :)

Greaty
Leader of Serenity Isle
Serenity Isle Events - PsP Events - J-mod Events

11-Apr-2018 07:05:08

Dangel Death

Dangel Death

Posts: 392 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: Dangel Death
• Combat level: 134
• Total level: 2044
• Quest Points: 309
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? Yes, ma'am or sir to whoever reads this
* What time zone are you in? Central
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? My old best friend is in your clan, I read everything about what you have to offer and feel like this would be a home I would cherish to be with
* How did you find out about us? Kojim, mentioned above I have played with him for a long time and just recently came back
* What are your current goals? To reach 99+ in every stat but in the immediate future I want to reach 99 sum/prayer/slayer
* What do you enjoy doing? I love fishing but I also love slayer, questing and doing bosses
• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before?
* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? Yes please!
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended)
I am a super friendly guy that loves to have fun and make people laugh. I enjoy getting to know everyone and have fun with them. I am very respectful and respect boundaries. I hope I get accepted so I can make a new home and make friends that will eventually become family like kojim has. Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopeful to hear from you soon! Thank you again!

Sincerely always,
Assassin Dangel Death

11-Apr-2018 07:21:41

Shallburn1
Dec Member 2017

Shallburn1

Posts: 58 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: Shallburn1
• Combat level: 138
• Total level: 2643 (2677 virtual)
• Quest Points: 393
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? Yes unless i somehow missed a line
* What time zone are you in? EST/ NYC
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle?
* How did you find out about us? I googled minigame clan
* What are your current goals? Comp cape reqs
* What do you enjoy doing? Minigames and more minigames, sharing info about the game.
• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before? NA
* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? Forumns not really. Chat yes. I use Discord primarily but have used teamspeak and mumble previously.
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended):
Note that although I am going for comp cape and a bit of trim comp currently I am not maxed and probably wont be maxed before I have nearly all comp requirements done. I played most heavily in the 2008-2013 time frame and often am a bitter old man talking about back n my day we killed everything with a rusty spoon. I have been part of several minigame FC/CC over the years notably pest control and soul wars groups and so I have many sets of void and a good chunk of minigame armour. I also know lots about random parts of the game and like to share what I know. This can be slightly problematic as I can type extremely fast and so will give overly thorough answers at times.

As for gear I run around in void and non degrades if being super cheap and messing around. Most of the time I will be in an augmented nex set. Weapons: ascensions, shadow glaive OH (for dragons), royal c bow, Obliteration, arma bs, D lance, katanas, drygore mace, rots shields. Other: lotd, cinderbanes, reaper(or),nightmares, mighty slayer helm, and all sorts of random stuff.

"I read the rules....I did I did I did!"

11-Apr-2018 21:13:47

Wolvian
Dec Member 2007

Wolvian

Posts: 4,523 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Shallburn1!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact Great One, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon!
Serenity Isle, a fun and relaxed clan. click this to see

All posts are my own, and do not reflect the opinions of Serenity Isle members or leaders.

11-Apr-2018 21:17:37

Great One
Oct Member 2004

Great One

Posts: 27,339 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Dangel Death!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact me, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon! :)

Greaty
Leader of Serenity Isle
Serenity Isle Events - PsP Events - J-mod Events

12-Apr-2018 06:34:02

Quick find code: 93-94-586-65980710 Back to Top