Quick find code: 93-94-586-65980710

LJ Rivers

LJ Rivers

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: LJ Rivers
• Combat level: 36
• Total level: 350
• Quest Points: 6
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? Yes, I am a sombrero wearing microwave.
* What time zone are you in? US - CST
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? New player, looking for a social community to play with and interact with in-game.
* How did you find out about us? Reddit subforum clan listing
* What are your current goals? Complete novice adventurer content, level free player skills, slowly unlock more content.
* What do you enjoy doing? PvM content, light grinding while watching TV
* Are you interested in joining our Discord chat? Sure
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended): Free-to-Play member, opened account months ago, started playing last week.

27-Oct-2019 01:28:44 - Last edited on 28-Oct-2019 00:22:27 by LJ Rivers

Reindeer Hat
Dec Member 2011

Reindeer Hat

Posts: 7,952 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ Acceptance Post ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey LJ Rivers!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact a Coordinator or higher rank in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?
Official Hat of Serenity Isle !

28-Oct-2019 05:08:01

mehhhranda

mehhhranda

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: mehhhranda
• Combat level: 108
• Total level: 1717
• Quest Points: 54
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? Yes
* What time zone are you in? Central Standard Time (GMT -6:00)
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? Calculus told me it's a good clan
* How did you find out about us? Clan members
* What are your current goals? Complete more quests; increase combat level; skill whatever I feel like at the moment.
* What do you enjoy doing? Farming; Ports
• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before? N/A
* Are you interested in joining our Discord chat? Sure!
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended):
I am a sombrero wearing microwave.

30-Oct-2019 00:35:53

Freemen
Dec Member 2023

Freemen

Posts: 1,057 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey mehhhranda!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact contact Great One, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon!

30-Oct-2019 00:39:16

Quick find code: 93-94-586-65980710 Back to Top