Quick find code: 93-94-586-65980710

Sharkon

Sharkon

Posts: 3,274 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: Sharkon
• Combat level: 130
• Total level: 2290
• Quest Points: 210
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? Yes, and I refuse to stereotype microwaves! :P
* What time zone are you in? EST
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? I'm looking for a clan to be a part of and I like what I've read in this post.
* How did you find out about us? Here, while browsing recruitment posts.
* What are your current goals? Get into Priffindas, find a fun social/acitivity group.
* What do you enjoy doing? Treasure trails are my passion. I also enjoy Slayer, Invention, and anything with a group.
• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before? n/a
* Are you interested in joining our Discord chat? Sure!
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended):

I started playing RS in 2001, but have never been in a clan. I played daily for years, then on and off as I branched out to different games and hobbies. I play every genre of game now, but I always come back to RS, if only for a few months. I've been in guilds in WoW, from casual guilds to an elite end-game PvE progression guild. In Elder Scrolls Online I formed a guild myself, grew it to 500 members, and led it while keeping it healthy for over a year before passing on the reigns to a trusted officer. It's been awhile since then and I'm back to RS, looking to be part of a casual group this time around, both for events and for advice. This game has changed so much that even though I'm an old player, I'm also a big time noob!

19-Jan-2019 02:39:47 - Last edited on 19-Jan-2019 03:20:59 by Sharkon

Reindeer Hat
Dec Member 2011

Reindeer Hat

Posts: 7,952 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ Acceptance Post ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey Sharkon!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact a Coordinator or higher rank in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?
Official Hat of Serenity Isle !

19-Jan-2019 07:28:05

Jecks6

Jecks6

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: Jecks06
• Combat level: 112
• Total level: 2087
• Quest Points: 313
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? Yes
* What time zone are you in? EST
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? Curiousity/Community
* How did you find out about us? Flag planted in the ground.
* What are your current goals? Raise skills and catch up with stuff that's new to me
* What do you enjoy doing? Skilling and questing
* Are you interested in joining our Discord chat? Sure
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended): Used to play a long time ago and have been back a week.
I am a sombrero wearing microwave.

20-Jan-2019 04:06:18 - Last edited on 20-Jan-2019 04:14:09 by Jecks6

Quick find code: 93-94-586-65980710 Back to Top