Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

Ironanee

Ironanee

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family Re-application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yes!

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

Regular IM

3. What are your total & combat levels?

Total lvl 2412, combat 127

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

Nope!

5. What are your current in-game goals?

Get better gear / Learn bossing

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

UTC-3 (Brazil)

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

I Googled nice ironmen clans!

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

I hope i can learn group content and have fun! I'd like to contribute with convo and bad jokes

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes!

15-Jun-2020 19:45:06

Minas

Minas

Posts: 178 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Ironanee!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 11 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

15-Jun-2020 19:49:12

ThiccAli
Jan Member 2020

ThiccAli

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yep. On and off for probably close to 2 weeks now. But started talking and chatting more actively the last 3-4 days.

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

Was a hardcore Ironman....till i met the fist of General Graardor. :(

Playing regular Ironman now though and like it just the same.

3. What are your total & combat levels?

At time of writing my total level is 2378 and combat level is 136.

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?

Not new to RS3 at all but new to Ironman mode is this is my first Ironman. A tutor wont be necessary as I like to figure things out for myself or ill ask friends or clannies for advice.

5. What are your current in-game goals?
Tooo many to write all out. But a handful that are short term are:

Getting 96 summoning
Any 120.
Unlocking overloads
Unlocking all raids abilities

Long term

All T90 Weapons and armors
Make a Telos weapon
Max/Comp
Surpass my main! :P

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?
EDT (UTC-4) we have daylight savings time in Canada so this will shift at a point

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

My home world is 76 so I constantly see irons from iron family haha. Clan has been recommended to me by friends since day 1. Jessie Jr, Toxtricity and others.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

Ideally I would just like to have a more social experience in my ironman days. As from my time in ironman mode I love the Ironman community waay more than mains.

I can contribute vast game knowledge been playing for 10 years. And Im pretty decent at pvm. I love teaching new players to RS3 or bossing.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yup! Fair rules too.

16-Jun-2020 01:04:44

Hc Ethan

Hc Ethan

Posts: 194 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, ThiccAli!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 12 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

16-Jun-2020 01:06:56

Y U B I
Jan Member 2023

Y U B I

Posts: 89 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application for returning members:

1. What are your previous names (if any)?

HcYubi, Yubi, Y U B I

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)

Kicked due to inactivity

- Note that if you've previously left the clan, there'll most likely be no ranking discount, and you'll need to put extra effort into the application to get accepted back into the clan.

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?

To long, I've always been guesting with the alt account tho. This account i would say about a year maybe?

4. What are your total & combat levels?

138 CB 2781 Total

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

GMT +1 (Brussels)

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.

Reconnecting with old clan mates, Ive been in touch with a few, but its time to get back into the loverly pack that is iron family. There might even be the occasional Yubi event ;)

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

yes

16-Jun-2020 02:34:25 - Last edited on 16-Jun-2020 03:15:37 by Y U B I

Revs the Cat
Oct Member 2015

Revs the Cat

Posts: 499 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Y U B I!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you!
You're currently number 13 on the waiting list.

Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn.
Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

16-Jun-2020 03:18:44

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top