Minas

Posts: 178 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there Tiny Itch,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• Other: We asked for a freshly written application, and you gave us copy & paste. Please put some more effort into it next time - you may re-apply in 2 days.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post with a freshly written application :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

25-Aug-2020 21:03:20

Gen IV
Nov Member 2023

Gen IV

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application for returning members:

1. What are your previous names (if any)?

N/A

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)

I was kicked in mid 2019, I was busy with work irl!

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?

About a year and a half.

4. What are your total & combat levels?

Total: 2074
Combat level: 116

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

PST

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.

I hope to get a solid group of friends from this clan and help people out; I've guested for a while and was previously in the clan and have found that there is really nothing but positive people in the clan chat. I'll definitely contribute to it by being a positive person, and making it known that I'm always there to help out!

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes I have.

25-Aug-2020 22:02:25

Siara
Oct Member 2017

Siara

Posts: 276 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Gen IV!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 17 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

25-Aug-2020 22:05:58

Brown Borb
Apr Member 2023

Brown Borb

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application for returning members:

1. What are your previous names (if any)?
N/A

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)

- Note that if you've previously left the clan, there'll most likely be no ranking discount, and you'll need to put extra effort into the application to get accepted back into the clan.

I left, I was planning on spending some time in osrs and didn't want to tie up a spot for a more active member

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?

Two months

4. What are your total & combat levels?

2793/138

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

PST (-8)

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.

I hope to be part of a friendly community. I plan on answering questions and helping those who ask in clan chat.

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes

26-Aug-2020 00:05:59

Ducktape
Nov Member 2019

Ducktape

Posts: 174 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Brown Borb!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 18 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

26-Aug-2020 00:10:58

Hobo Party

Hobo Party

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

yes, a week or so

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

HCIM

3. What are your total & combat levels?

677, 52

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

new to rs3

5. What are your current in-game goals?

end game is comp, for now quests and such

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?
gmt +8 (perth)

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

reddit

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

fun and chill chats and friends while scapin

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

any way i can and capping

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

yes

26-Aug-2020 00:18:48

Reked

Reked

Posts: 129 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Hobo Party!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 19 on the waiting list.
Welcome to the family!

26-Aug-2020 00:41:17

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top