Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

BrainlessBug

BrainlessBug

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have been guesting for more than five days.

I am 1676 total level and 95 combat.

I am not new to Ironman or Rs3

My current in game goals are to improve greatly at PvMing as well as the quests Plagues End, Ritual of the Mahajurrat and River of Blood. Another goal is invention which i am very close to.

I am pacific time

One of your members asked if i wanted to join and i gladly accepted as he advertised this clan very nicely.

I want to become a great ironman teachers for others and to become and experienced ironman in general.

I intend to contribute my time and effort because i am not giving you my money xD.

I have read the rules and requirements. don't worry I'm nice

(NOTE: I am very inexperienced in mid to high level PvM content and methods so I will be hoping to get extra help with that when the time comes. My IGN is TheRoudyCrow., I know it says Brainless Bug but thats a different account. Invention is also a completely new thing for me so when I get that, some help would be awesome.

Thanks

16-Aug-2020 04:42:46

Kameno Frog
Apr Member 2023

Kameno Frog

Posts: 123 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[center][goldenrod](¯`·._.·[/goldenrod][indigo](¯`·._.· [/indigo][goldenrod][b]Hi there [BrainlessBug], [/b][/goldenrod] [indigo]·._.·´¯)[/indigo][goldenrod]·._.·´¯)[/goldenrod][cornsilk] Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s): • Your application format is wrong; please go [b]actually[/b] read the thread and use the right application form next time - you can re-apply tomorrow.

16-Aug-2020 05:08:56 - Last edited on 16-Aug-2020 05:13:12 by Kameno Frog

Legasus
May Member 2023

Legasus

Posts: 222 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there BrainlessBug,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• Your application format is wrong; please go actually read the thread and use the right application form next time - you can re-apply tomorrow.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post with a freshly written application :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

16-Aug-2020 05:33:13

iNuggets

iNuggets

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yes

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

I'm a regular IM

3. What are your total & combat levels?

Total level 2775 , Max Combat

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

I'm not

5. What are your current in-game goals?

Slowly grinding for 120 arch and upgrading my gear

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

GMT+2

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

Reddit

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

Find new buddies cause it's really depressing to play alone

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

Just helping others

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes i did

16-Aug-2020 08:48:16

Reked

Reked

Posts: 129 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there iNuggets,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• You haven't guested long enough; none of our staff members have seen you around much, so please continue guesting and re-apply in 10 days.
• Your application format is wrong; please go actually read the thread and use the right application form next time.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post with a freshly written application :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

16-Aug-2020 08:58:28 - Last edited on 16-Aug-2020 08:59:40 by Reked

gbmark

gbmark

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

I have indeed, been a full week now :)

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

Just a normal ironman!

3. What are your total & combat levels?

Combat is 114 and total level is 1798

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

Not new to RS3 but semi new to ironman mode as I'm mid game already and have watched countless youtube ironman videos :)

5. What are your current in-game goals?

- Short term: Upgrade all my pvm gear and be base 80's in stats
- Long term: Unlocking Priff, starting higher tier pvm and maxing way in the future!

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

GMT/BST

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

From 2 clannies, Tillerz and Xi Ro (great people)!

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

To be part of a community that is friendly towards all other ironman accounts :)

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

I would love to take what I've learned from others (at my low levels) and then pass that onto other newer ironmen coming into the game. I'm also relatively decent at pvm so I wouldn't mind taking people to complete low level reapers or helping them out with daily activities :)

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes I have and yes I do!

16-Aug-2020 13:26:27

Ducktape
Nov Member 2019

Ducktape

Posts: 174 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Gbmark!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 7 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

16-Aug-2020 13:33:30

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top