domlet

Posts: 273 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there Amerigo Z,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• Your application format is wrong; please go actually read the thread and use the right application form next time - you can re-apply tomorrow.
• Other: We asked for a freshly written application, and you gave us copy & paste. Please put some more effort into it next time - you may re-apply tomorrow.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post with a freshly written application :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

10-Aug-2020 02:55:08

Saillaug

Saillaug

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Standard Application:
1. Yes

2. HCIM for now (fingers crossed I can make it past Dharok)

3. 1024 total, 56 combat at the time of posting (5th day after account creation)

4. No, but I never went past GWD on the past accounts.
- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?
clan chat is a great source of info for someone like me who goes 6+ months without playing.

5. Short term - Dragon Slayer
Medium term - Start Barrows with Lunar
Long term - Priff with no deaths

6. Poland (Game time +2)

7. Most (all?) my HCIM were members, so I don't know how I first heard from you.
Last account was I believe Crypag, made it to 1500 or so skill and I abandoned the account on 1st death while questing, and got slopy. Jan/Feb 2020 I think.

8. Healthy community, guidance, improve as a player (ideally as a person too if there is the chance)

9. Chip in when I see the opportunity to be helpful.

10. Yes

== Iron Family application for returning members: ==

1. Crypag (I think)
2. Lost interest in the "project" (account) when I died while questing sleepy
3. I played in Jan/Feb this year so I would say 5-6 months
4. 1024 total, 56 combat at the time of posting (5th day after account creation)
5. Poland (game time+2)
6. At the ripe age of 42 I believe I fit the clan's respectful goal oriented healthy community.
7. Yes

10-Aug-2020 11:11:14 - Last edited on 10-Aug-2020 11:22:44 by Saillaug

Diy Frande
Mar Member 2015

Diy Frande

Posts: 429 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there Saillaug,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• Your application format is wrong; please go actually read the thread and use the right application form next time - you can re-apply tomorrow.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post with a freshly written application :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

10-Aug-2020 11:24:54

ZakTiltsYou
Apr Member 2023

ZakTiltsYou

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

I have!

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?
I am an Ironman, by the way.

3. What are your total & combat levels?
2186, and 133

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

Nope, about to get my 5 year cape actually

5. What are your current in-game goals?
Finally stop procrastinating and finish Mournings End Pt 2, and get into prif, continue to learn about perks/invention, get better at PVM, maybe one day max.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?
EST

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?
My friend VulnSplasher

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?
Hang out with the homies, turn a normally lonely game mode into a fun community and make new friends.

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?
Helping others as much as I can, sharing little tips and tricks for new IM, helping tank and PVM whenever I can.

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes.

10-Aug-2020 18:24:08

Litsea
May Member 2015

Litsea

Posts: 964 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, ZakTiltsYou!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

10-Aug-2020 18:49:55

hulgie
Jul Member 2020

hulgie

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application for returning members:

1. What are your previous names (if any)?

- Hulgen Btw, uhhhhhhhh wu

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)

- I was kicked due to inactivity.

- Note that if you've previously left the clan, there'll most likely be no ranking discount, and you'll need to put extra effort into the application to get accepted back into the clan.

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?

- I took a break that was probably over a year long, so atleast a year i would guees.

4. What are your total & combat levels?

- 2610 total - 137 combat

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

- UTC/GMT+2

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.

- I'd like to think that i'm a decent human being and can contribute to casual conversations even though i'm not the most social player ever. I enjoy completionist content, clue scrolls and some pvm and i hope i'll be able to contribute to that too.

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

- yes

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

- I am somebody who plays whenever i actually want to and i try to not force myself so therefor i am a player that is on and off quite a bit. I also tend to switch between rs3 mainscape, ironman and osrs (mostly rs3 and ironman as of the last couple of years). That being said i tend to always come back to where i was earlier and i hope that's okay for this clan.

10-Aug-2020 20:50:35

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top