Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

h a u
Dec Member 2022

h a u

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

- If no, then please come get to know us for a bit first before applying :)

Yes I have

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

HCIM

3. What are your total & combat levels?

850 total 39 combat

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

No

5. What are your current in-game goals?

terrasaur maul, gud raider chainbody and a few pets

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

GMT

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

Reddit

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

Somewhere to talk with fellow

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

yes I have and I understand

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

31-Jul-2020 21:40:31

Revs the Cat
Oct Member 2015

Revs the Cat

Posts: 499 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there [name],
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• You haven't guested long enough; none of our staff members have seen you around, so please continue guesting and re-apply in 5 days.
• Your application is too short; please give us some proper answers :)

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

31-Jul-2020 22:39:41

N Sixty Four
Nov Member 2022

N Sixty Four

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

Yes

Regular IM

1175 total and 59 combat.

New to RS3 but I have some experience in OSRS but not as an Ironman.

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?

No thanks, I'd rather figure things out as I go.

Get Vanquish and do some early bosses while learning about the game.

GMT-4

I saw the link on a reddit thread detailing the different ironman clans and saw the link.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

I'd like to meet people playing the game in the same way and team up for bosses/endgame content. Or even just being able to chat with other people playing the game.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes.

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

01-Aug-2020 04:36:10

Naivete

Naivete

Posts: 621 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, N Sixty Four!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 21 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

01-Aug-2020 04:57:46

Stormzaz
Feb Member 2020

Stormzaz

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. I have been guesting for couple months now

2. I am and normal Ironman

3. Currently combat lvl 93 and total level of 1750

4. This is my second Ironman, I quit rs3 and thus also my first ironman 3 years ago but I have come back since feb of this year.

5. Prob eventually make it to Telos since I have never done him on my old ironman, but there is so much new content I havent touched so im in no rush and have no 1 specific thing Im working towards but Telos and getting t92 would be the ultimate goal I would say.

6. GMT +1

7. On forums while looking for ironman clan, on my old ironman I was in a normal clan with people from my country, they have disbanded and I stumbled on this clan after trying to look for a new place to hang out.

8. Im hoping I could learn a lot of the group content with the clan since I never did them on my last ironman. I want to be a new and active friend to play with, and eventually become competent enough in group pvm to have fun with that, thats what I can contribute to the guild.

9. I have read the rules & requirements, and do understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan.

01-Aug-2020 12:17:45 - Last edited on 01-Aug-2020 12:36:54 by Stormzaz

Mitra

Mitra

Posts: 2,350 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, GladXII!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

01-Aug-2020 12:38:54

Sling King
Oct Member 2023

Sling King

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

Yes

Regular IM

121 CB 2265 total

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?

Somewhat new, 5 months play time.

MW Armour/ DR Lance

East Coast US

reddit

Looking to find real friends to achieve my goals and do some PVM!

YES!

01-Aug-2020 16:04:52

Mitra

Mitra

Posts: 2,350 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there Sling King,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• You haven't guested long enough; since you lied about guesting 5 days in the application above (despite having guested for only about 10 minutes at the time), you'll be required to guest for at least 10 days before re-submitting an application.
• Your application is too short; please give us some proper answers, and make sure you fully answer all the questions.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post with a freshly written application :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

01-Aug-2020 16:21:40

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top