Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

The contents of this message have been hidden.

21-Dec-2020 14:43:16

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,189 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@IronWillxo

Seeing as the Clan has rejected your application. There is nothing further to gain by spamming their recruitment thread.

I've removed 3 posts of yours as spam and flaming after the rejection post by the Clan representative.

Please don't post anything else that causes the thread to get spammed.
Comprehensive Account Security
I don’t suffer from insanity—I enjoy every minute of it. :P

21-Dec-2020 14:58:47

IronStore
Apr Member 2017

IronStore

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application for returning members:

1. What are your previous names (if any)?
HardcorePVM

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)
I left to join a non-ironman clan that my main is in.

- Note that if you've previously left the clan, there'll most likely be no ranking discount, and you'll need to put extra effort into the application to get accepted back into the clan.

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?
2 years

4. What are your total & combat levels?
2856 total
Maxed combat

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?
PST

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.
I am hoping to get more opportunities for group pvming (Raids, nex, vorago, etc...)
I am always supportive of clannies, help them out when I see that I can contribute.

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
Yes

21-Dec-2020 18:17:15

Diy Frande
Mar Member 2015

Diy Frande

Posts: 429 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, IronStore!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 6 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

21-Dec-2020 19:26:40

Agent Sky

Agent Sky

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

- Yes.

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

- Regular IM

3. What are your total & combat levels?

- 564, 43. Brand new account.

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

- Not completely new to RS3 as I have a near maxed main that hasn't been played much since 2018. I've been playing OSRS in the mean time and wanted to transition back over to RS3. Never done an iron before, but don't need a tutor.

5. What are your current in-game goals?

- Quest point cape is my first goal then I'll likely start going for 99 slayer.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

- Eastern

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

- Found a IM efficiency page and it was one of the recommended clans.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

- Honestly, having no IM experience I've been enjoying the helpful pointers the clan provides. It's also nice to have people to talk to whenever I'm grinding.

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

- Not really an expert yet, but as a get more familiar with RS3 again I'd love to share the information I've garnered.

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

-Yes and yes.

21-Dec-2020 20:09:31

Diy Frande
Mar Member 2015

Diy Frande

Posts: 429 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Agent Sky!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 7 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

21-Dec-2020 20:14:16

Dr Chemist
Apr Member 2020

Dr Chemist

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Closet99's application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yes, closer to a month.

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

Regular Ironman, btw.

3. What are your total & combat levels?

2409 total, 136 combat.

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

I'm quite experienced. Maxed main, efficient player.

5. What are your current in-game goals?

Masterwork armour, gwd2 items to then start Araxxor grind.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

Central

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

Some guy at War's Retreat.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

Participation in clan chat, PvM opportunites.

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

Offering advice in the clan chat, as well as joining group PvM excursions.

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes :)

21-Dec-2020 22:11:33

domlet
Mar Member 2019

domlet

Posts: 273 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Closet99!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 8 on the waiting list.
Welcome to the family!

21-Dec-2020 23:18:08

domlet
Mar Member 2019

domlet

Posts: 273 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, DeathsIron!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 9 on the waiting list.
Welcome to the family!

22-Dec-2020 02:14:29

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top