Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

IM Abhi
Apr Member 2023

IM Abhi

Posts: 66 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

- Yes, I have.

2. Are you an HCIM or regular IM?

Regular IM

3. What are your total & combat levels?
Total: 2179
Combat: 120

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

- Nope

5. What are your current in-game goals?
Max is long term, short term is to get decent gear for bosing

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?
IST(Indian)

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?
Forums: I just googled iron man clans and boom here i am

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?
tons of guidance and help in reaching my goal.

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?
I can help in a few low levels with their reaper and guide some with what little knowledge I have in the chat.

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes, I have and I agree to all terms and conditions :D
Be Unstoppable!!

03-Dec-2020 17:27:12

Eltix
Dec Member 2016

Eltix

Posts: 50 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, IronAbhi!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.

We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

03-Dec-2020 17:35:28

Astaroth 7

Astaroth 7

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application for returning members:

1. What are your previous names (if any)?

Astaroth 7

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)

Leave. Busy irl / couldnt afford membership anyways so I took a break from RS, since I dont like this game as a non member

- Note that if you've previously left the clan, there'll most likely be no ranking discount, and you'll need to put extra effort into the application to get accepted back into the clan.

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?

Since June 2020

4. What are your total & combat levels?

2453 and 128

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

gmt +1

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.

I hope to receive daily cute animal pictures on discord. A bunch of goodmornings and goodnights when I say gm and gn in the chat.
A family to boss with and hunt for penguins together.
Sometimes I send cute animals on discord too.

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Of course :)

03-Dec-2020 19:48:31

Eltix
Dec Member 2016

Eltix

Posts: 50 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Astaroth 7!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

03-Dec-2020 19:56:55

Sutr
Feb Member 2018

Sutr

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application for returning members:

1. What are your previous names (if any)?

Sutr

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)

Left on my own accord. Asked for a duo partner by saying "ED1 +1" and got a token farmer join me. Kinda made me want to take a break from the clan for a while.

- Note that if you've previously left the clan, there'll most likely be no ranking discount, and you'll need to put extra effort into the application to get accepted back into the clan.

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?

~1.5 months

4. What are your total & combat levels?

2859 total, max combat

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

GMT

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.

Just missed some of the clannies to be honest, there's some cracking people in Iron Family and missed being a part of it.
I had been a part of Iron family since Feb 2018, joining the discord in April that year, so pretty much from the start of my account. Hopefully you'll have me back :)

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

03-Dec-2020 23:32:40

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top