Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

Looking4drop

Looking4drop

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

- If no, then please don't apply yet, come guest with us first :)

Yes, I have been guesting since the 23rd of November. I came back to this game recently and was looking for a clan on the forums and stumbled across this one. I want to join this clan because there are a lot of nice and helpful people here. I have had a few questions about things since returning and people have been willing and eager to help. I hope to do the same after I've learned the ropes again.

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

I am a regular ironman. I was playing hardcore ironmen before making this account but found that I was restricting what I wanted to do in the game because of the anxiety that comes with limited lives.

3. What are your total & combat levels?

I am currently 96 combat and 1673 total, but am making steady progress every day now that the school semester is nearly over.

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?

I am not new to the game mode and feel I don't need a tutor at this time.

5. What are your current in-game goals?

Cres' framework and doing a lot of quests. I feel like this would help me with my invention and thus, everything else in the game

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

Eastern United States, about 5 hours behind the game clock

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

The forums while browsing for clans to join. The game feels a lot smaller when you have people to play it with, in a good way.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

Might need help with a few of the bosses later on.

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

Good at Nex

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
Yes, I have

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

29-Nov-2020 20:32:25

Looking4drop

Looking4drop

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Adding this onto what posted above because the character limit left my post incomplete.

I hope to make some friends, kill some bosses, and get better at the game in general. I have made a lot of friends from runescape who I talk to, and hope that I can get to know some people here. When looking at what the clan offers I was drawn in by how Mitra described the community, and by some of the events that are offered.

I feel like my bossing experience would be useful once I get to that stage on my account. I would be happy to volunteer for PVM advice and clan events in the future! Nex is my favorite boss from any game I've ever played (Rs3,Osrs, FFXIV etc.), and I would be happy to teach the mechanics to clan members who haven't been before. I would be able to go to Aod, raids and Solak in the future, as I am well versed on those mechanics.

Besides that I am also available at most times throughout the day because of Covid, so I would be there if somebody wants to have a chat :)

29-Nov-2020 20:41:23

Ninja Kitty
Oct Member 2017

Ninja Kitty

Posts: 243 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Ali Fast!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 14 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

29-Nov-2020 21:22:16

Atlas beetle
Dec Member 2023

Atlas beetle

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes, for a couple of weeks.

regular IM

3 What are your total & combat levels?
2500, 137.

no, played for a couple months.

getting masterwork + nox staff.

GMT+1

Some runescape discord

More high level pvm

Moral & Perseverance

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
Yes.

30-Nov-2020 02:19:17 - Last edited on 30-Nov-2020 02:47:01 by Atlas beetle

domlet
Mar Member 2019

domlet

Posts: 273 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Atlas Beetle!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 15 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

30-Nov-2020 03:01:23

Lilamour
Jul Member 2023

Lilamour

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

Yep

- If no, then please don't apply yet, come guest with us first :)

HCIM (Until I die the first time...)

3. What are your total & combat levels? Total = 393; Combat = 16

I am new, but I play with my husband Knaughx who tutors for his food.

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?

To level all life skills to 99 and then complete all quests (hitting all other skills to 99 along the way)

MST

Married to a guild member irl

A mature community with like minded individuals who want to learn from each other while collectively sharing in this shared experience. (I need friends)

I like to help newer players. I also enjoy coming to large guild events. I'm never the star of a raid, but I am solid assistance, pay attention, and keep a good attitude.

Yep :)

30-Nov-2020 06:39:54

Naivete

Naivete

Posts: 621 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Lilamour!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 16 on the waiting list.
Welcome to the family!

30-Nov-2020 07:13:39

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top