Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

Redux
Aug Member 2020

Redux

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yes

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?
Regular

3. What are your total & combat levels?
138/2791

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?
No

5. What are your current in-game goals?
Max/Max gear

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?
GMT

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?
Friend

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?
Join likeminded ironmen

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?
I have a bit of knowledge to contribute to others in the clan

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
Yes

03-Nov-2020 18:26:18 - Last edited on 03-Nov-2020 18:34:13 by Redux

Ducktape
Nov Member 2019

Ducktape

Posts: 174 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Recucks!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

03-Nov-2020 18:27:51

Star Forged
Jun Member 2023

Star Forged

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application for returning members:

1. What are your previous names (if any)?

-Alea Ilifiel

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)

-I took a 6 month break from the game mainly because work kept me too busy and left me with little free time, and I left to open up space for active players.

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?

- Somewhere around 6 months. Not 100% sure.

4. What are your total & combat levels?

-2577 (2582 virtual) 133 Combat

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

-EST

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.

-When I was playing actively before my break, I tried to take an active interest in the clan (trying as much as I could to be active in chat, joining events, capping at citadel, assisting new or returning players). I really enjoyed the community aspect of this clan and always enjoy adding to it in any way I can. Come the first week of December I will have been playing RS for 15 years and I always enjoy being able to help others with the knowledge I've gained over that time.

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

-Yes & Absolutely.

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

- I'm back to actively playing the game now and look forward to hanging out with some of the friends I made in the time I was in the clan before. It's nice to see so many familiar names that I hadn't seen in a long time. :)

03-Nov-2020 22:53:41

Ducktape
Nov Member 2019

Ducktape

(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Star Forged!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

03-Nov-2020 22:58:32

Simo Kissa

Simo Kissa

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yes. A bit under two weeks I think.

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

Currently HCIM. I'm fairly trash at the game so we'll see

3. What are your total & combat levels?

Total level is 1175 and combat 73.

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

No. I've been playing rs and osrs on/off for about 12 years. I have a 100 combat level osrs Ironman.

5. What are your current in-game goals?

Due to covid and working from home, I'm playing while fairly relaxed while working so I don't have any serious goals. Maybe base 60 skills for now.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

GMT+2. Finland

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

I've never really been a part of any Rs clans before. Somebody on Reddit mentioned Iron Family so I got intrigued.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

Mainly interaction between other players. Usually I don't care for talking on the public chat so I thought it might be fun to try this out.

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

With some active conversation and of course saying "Gz" everytime someone gets a drop :D

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes I have. Much respect for such strict rules. I appreciate the friendly environment for a change.

04-Nov-2020 10:19:10

Ducktape
Nov Member 2019

Ducktape

(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, CasualFeMan!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Welcome to the family!

04-Nov-2020 10:23:43

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top