Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

HC Rhaine

HC Rhaine

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

- If no, then please don't apply yet, come guest with us first :)

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

HCIM

3. What are your total & combat levels?

(in 2 days)

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?
Nope-Experienced member

5. What are your current in-game goals?

Max my HCIM 15 year vet.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?
GMT

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

Been a member on 2 of my old HCIM accounts which were both very developed characters

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

Iron community
- help people who are new to iron
-find irons to boss with
-maybe lead irons into bosses as i still have a very high level iron account

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

As above.

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Aye as i said, i used to be a very active member.

13-Oct-2020 00:26:40

Siara
Oct Member 2017

Siara

Posts: 276 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there Elder Rhaine,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• You haven't guested long enough; none of our staff members have seen you around much, so please continue guesting and re-apply in 5 days.
• Your application format is wrong; please go actually read the thread and use the right application form next time - you can re-apply in 5 days.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post with a freshly written application :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

13-Oct-2020 00:33:10

PmOff
Mar Member 2019

PmOff

Posts: 51 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there [Lilt],
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

• Unfortunately your application hasn’t convinced us that you’ll be able to contribute this time around, please guest another 9 days and re-apply with a freshly written application form.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post with a freshly written application :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

13-Oct-2020 01:47:11

Just Lazy

Just Lazy

Posts: 85 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello.

1. What are your previous names (if any)?

No name changes.

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)

I was either kicked or left due to regular activity, possibly twice. I think once i left because i was only on a few hours a month and the other i cant remember.

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?

No idea.

4. What are your total & combat levels?

2820 - 138

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

I'm GMT but keep very odd hours currently.

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.

So far from guesting i've gained quiet a lot of knowledge about the updates and changes i've missed, So for new players i'm not too sure i can be too helpful. However i've always been pretty happy to learn and fill in where i can. So if its learning something new and helpful, or doing something old and simple i'm happy to give it a try.

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes, after guesting for a couple of weeks the game and cc are as relaxed as ever.

13-Oct-2020 06:01:06

Naivete

Naivete

Posts: 621 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Just Lazy!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

13-Oct-2020 06:08:44

Ducktape
Nov Member 2019

Ducktape

Posts: 174 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there IronBrooo,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

• Your application format is wrong; please go actually read the thread and use the right application form next time - you can re-apply tomorrow.

13-Oct-2020 10:56:54 - Last edited on 13-Oct-2020 10:57:16 by Ducktape

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top