Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

xLarge Pizza
Dec Member 2020

xLarge Pizza

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?
Yes, I begin guesting on October 2nd, 2020.
- If no, then please don't apply yet, come guest with us first :)

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

I am a regular Ironman.

3. What are your total & combat levels?

My total level is 505 and my combat level is 25.

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?
This is my first ironman. I created this account on October 1st, 2020. I am not new to RS3 however. I've played runescape religiously since 2007. I quit RS3 in early 2019 to focus on OSRS, and recently decided to give RS3 ironman a try. :)
- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?
I think im ok.
5. What are your current in-game goals?
My largest goal right now is to get the untrimmed cooking cape so that I can keepsake it. It has sentimental value to me because it was my first 99 in 2007 and my first 200m skill in 2014. After that I plan on either going for 120 cooking or maxing my skills out.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?
Eastern.

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

I was looking for a clan on the forums and this one stood out to me. I really appreciate a clan that is inclusive to everyone and willing to help others.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

Being able to have a place to come and talk about runescape with other players,

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

Anything possible. Although we are on ironman, i am willing to do anything with others if someone needs help. Even if its teaching someone how to do GWD 1 bosses or just joining them for the company, once my account is at that stage ill help anyway possible.

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
Yes I have.

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

Thanks for having me.

07-Oct-2020 17:27:41

Minas

Minas

Posts: 178 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Centiron!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

07-Oct-2020 17:38:11

Minas

Minas

Posts: 178 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Cook Dreams!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

07-Oct-2020 17:38:24

Dust Inn
Sep Member 2020

Dust Inn

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days? yes!

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM? I'm a regular Ironman

3. What are your total & combat levels? 1785 total
72 attack
72 strength
80 defense
45 ranged
62 prayer
82 magic
78 hitpoints

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode? I'm new to ironman mode; on the main game I am a comped player with Final Boss. (working towards 120 all, Trimmed, and eventually IFB).

5. What are your current in-game goals? short-term - to max my account and complete mqc. long-term: earn the FB title and comp

6. Which time zone do you currently live in? Central Standard Time

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family? Originally through friends of mine that have been playing ironman for a while.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? to join a community of people that I can play with as I work towards my goals! for PvM, I'm aiming at overloads/curses to be unlocked while I pursue best in slot weapons along the way.

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan? I have a large depth to boss knowledge that I can bring along to any encounter. I'm also proficient with most skilling activities. I've been playing Runescape for a long time, and I wanted to bring back some of the accomplishment that the game gave me by working on my ironman account, and to share that experience with others.

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan? I have and I do!

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here. I don't think I have anything else to cover in this introduction, but please don't hesitate to ask me a question!

08-Oct-2020 05:29:43

Naivete

Naivete

Posts: 621 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Du st!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Welcome to the family!

08-Oct-2020 05:52:45

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top