Cherish Hope

Quick find code: 93-94-506-63093293

Cherish Hope
Jan Member 2012

Cherish Hope

Posts: 505 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi l0lbeard,
You'd be welcome to join our clan.
We haven't yet managed to start a citadel, but hope to once we can get 5 members who have all been in the clan more than a week, and all able to be online at the same time. We are working towards achieving this.
I'll add you to my friend's list and offer an invite when we meet in the game.
Welcome,
Cheers,
Cherish
Edit
Hi l0lbeard,
I'm sorry I missed you in the game. Our time zones may be different. As we grow we hope to expand to be 24/7, so there will always be someone with whom to share chat and game experiences.
I hope you found the clan you're looking for, but you'll always be welcome to visit us for a friendly chat, or join us if you change your mind.
Best of luck in finding the right clan for you. :) Cheers,
Cherish

06-Jun-2012 14:21:49 - Last edited on 22-Aug-2012 07:23:16 by Cherish Hope

Morpheus

Morpheus

Posts: 102 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am looking forward to assisting the clan to develop and to make whatever contribution I may be able to do. I am not a skiller, but I am stubbornly faithful!
Thank you for welcoming me to the group. I would be interested in stealing creation non-combat forays!!!

19-Aug-2012 06:53:41

Cherish Hope
Jan Member 2012

Cherish Hope

Welcome Morpheus,
Thank you so much for joining our friendly little clan. As we grow we hope to offer more opportunities to share in skilling together in group activities such as stealing creation.
Our main focus at the moment is increasing our clan for these group events, and on building a citadel which will also help with building skilling skills with the rest of the clan.
We warmly welcome you to our friendly little clan, and hope you find it suits what you're looking for.
Cheers
Cherish.

22-Aug-2012 06:56:43

Cherish Hope
Jan Member 2012

Cherish Hope

Hi MissAquarius,
With thanks for your friendly bump. While you're not posting to join us, or are even already in a clan, we welcome friendliness from other players and clans. We believe if everyone gets along, is friendly, and respectful of others, then the game experience is a happier one for everyone to enjoy.
Thanks again for your friendly message.
Cheers
Cherish

24-Aug-2012 01:49:20 - Last edited on 07-Sep-2012 03:01:59 by Cherish Hope

Cherish Hope
Jan Member 2012

Cherish Hope

Hi Life Of Skil,
You're very welcome to join us, and I'll add you to my friend's list, so feel free to send a message in the game for an invite. We're still very small, and still working towards starting a citadel, but we aim for quality not quantity, so I hope you'll feel very comfortable in our friendly little clan.
Welcome!
Cheers
Cherish

24-Aug-2012 01:49:32

Its Storming

Its Storming

Posts: 126 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Cherish,
I've been looking for a small clan for a while, I've been unsuccessful with anything I come across. Seems that just after I get added I get lost within 100s of people who already seem to know each other and have no time for newer members. I read you're a small clan and I'd love it if I could join. At least I'd finally get an opportunity to meet new people and make some friends since I recently started. Well like 2 months ago, but from what I hear that is really new from the 7-8 years people play :O
House Delacourt
|
Catherby

03-Sep-2012 06:04:59

Cherish Hope
Jan Member 2012

Cherish Hope

Hi R l V E N,
You'd be very welcome to join our friendly little group. We are still very small, but we aim towards a good quality friendly clan. We do have quite a few players who've been playing a very long time, and you're very welcome to ask any questions, or advice or just chat.
We're all here to help each other, and very friendly so I'm sure you'll feel right at home with us.
I'll add you to my friend's list, and just send an message in the game for an invite.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Cheers,
Cherish.

03-Sep-2012 06:15:59

Cherish Hope
Jan Member 2012

Cherish Hope

Hi :)
Our member numbers have grown beautifully over the last month, and we now have a very friendly group of some very lovely people, and I'm very pleased to say we have finally achieved building a citadel. :)
We value all our clan members and hope we can make you feel as welcome as we can so you get the best out of our clan and the game.
Just add a post here, or send me a message in the game for an invite.
We look forward to having you join our friendly clan.
Cheers
Cherish

15-Sep-2012 23:39:30

Quick find code: 93-94-506-63093293 Back to Top