Quick find code: 93-94-479-65496718

Burrito
Nov Member 2023

Burrito

Posts: 778 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello!

I come to you on this fine evening to share a clan for all Iron Man accounts,
Full Iron
. The recruitment process will begin as soon as the iron man update happens. If you wish to join, simply join the clan chat channel as a guest and ask anyone for an invite! :)

I don't want to write an essay so here's the deal:
Purpose:
To create a friendly and relaxed community for all ironman accounts to share ideas, goals, and advice. F2P and P2P welcome. We will be #1 iron clan in no time!

Requirements:
- Be an iron man account

Ranks:
Everyone is a recruit to start with, and as your total level progresses (with time), your rank will increase. Ranks are NOT based on your main at all.

300 total: corporal
600 total: sergeant
900 total: lieutenant
1400 total: captain
2000 total: general

Admin+ ranks will be given at owner's discretion.

These requirements for ranks may change as time goes on, as it will be slow-going for iron accounts in the beginning.

How to apply :
Please post on this thread, and add Burrito in-game. I'll then add you back and organise an invite after ironman is released. After it is released, you can simply join the clan chat as a guest and ask for an invite from any rank.

Thanks bye etc etc

12-Oct-2014 15:15:11 - Last edited on 15-Oct-2014 16:23:15 by Burrito

Armed Mage

Armed Mage

Posts: 38 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey guys I just made a thread writing about the stuff you should add in Iron Man mode and I was really disappointed Jagex didn't add them in the first place. Please check out the thread and write your support
74-75-578-65497391

13-Oct-2014 13:33:21

Quick find code: 93-94-479-65496718 Back to Top