•¤†¤ Church oƒ Saradomin ¤†¤•

Quick find code: 93-94-471-62621879

Earl Vincent

Earl Vincent

Posts: 1,901 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
bump.
^ gratz :D ,
Just got 94 dungeoneering!

_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._(Earl Vincent) _.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._
¯´•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._(The Master Farmer)_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯

30-May-2011 18:01:30 - Last edited on 30-May-2011 18:01:53 by Earl Vincent

Terwege

Terwege

Posts: 5,064 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Greetings from the Republic of Falador.
…….:::;; ¸•*°°*•›¸..::..¸‹•*°'ˆ˜.,¸¸¸„‹•*°'ˆ Terwege ˆ'°*•›„¸¸¸,.˜ˆ°*•›¸..::..¸‹•*°'°*•¸ ;;:::…….
¸‹•*°ˆ..¸‹•*°º^¤»„¸¸¸,‹°...:::::::... 'President oƒ the RoF' ...:::::::...°›,¸¸¸„«¤^º°*•›¸..ˆ°*•›¸
°•»«•°..::.°•...:::::::...°›„¸¸¸„‹•*°*•, Esse Quam Videri ,•*°*•›„¸¸¸„‹°...:::::::...•°.::..°•»«•°
………::::;;; ,¸¸„«¤^º°ˆ°*•›„¸¸¸„‹°,¸¸¸„‹•*°'ˆ) ‡ (ˆ'°*•›„¸¸¸,°›„¸¸¸„‹•*°ˆ°º^¤»„¸¸, ;;;::::………

30-May-2011 22:14:08

Blinkxw

Blinkxw

Posts: 173 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rune scape User name? Anti V3nom
Will you be loyal to the Church? yes
Are you educated on the gods? yes, Basics
Why would you like to join, what do you expect from us? To be helped and help other players.
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? 8
How would you describe yourself? A helpful fun loving respectful player.
What is your past experience in clans? Have never been in clan.
Have you been recruited by someone in the clan, if so, whom? no
What Timezone are you in? east central
Are you a member or free player? Member
Are you in another clan, if so, who? no
Will you swear to honour and protect the Church Constitution? yes
What is rule 2? Follow the Pope's Decisions.

01-Jun-2011 00:01:12

Earl Vincent

Earl Vincent

Posts: 1,901 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
•¤†¤• Acceptance Form •¤†¤•
Good day, Anti V3nom. You successfully meet the required standards to join the Church of Saradomin, and I am honoured to officially accept you into the Church, at the rank of Acolyte. In order to be promoted to Priest, you must attend at least one event and bump once, and you can further rise through the ranks through hard work, commitment and dedication.
We use this Recruitment thread for bumping, posting important announcement and for Clan management, and our Clan Chat, 'JJ The Sage', is open to all members for general conversation and fun. Our weekly meetings every Sunday at 8pm Gmt / 3pm Eastern / 2pm Central are for all members to have a chance to express their opinions and any ideas they may have. At the Church of Saradomin, we try to ensure every member has an equal opportunity.
If you have any further questions or problems, please make sure to contact me, or a high ranked member, and I'm sure we can sort something out.
Please reply with and sign the Confirmation Form below in order to become a fully-fledged member of the Church of Saradomin:

•¤†¤• Confirmation of Acceptance •¤†¤•
I, (name), recently accepted member of the Church of Saradomin, understand, agree and swear to abide by, all laws, powers, rules, rights, and agreements within the Church of Saradomin's rules and constitution. I take this oath to be loyal to the Church and its Sovereign without exception, respect and treat equally all members of the Church and its Sovereign, be active in the Church, on its forums and in-game, unless I properly inform the Church with a notification of absence, and to contribute to the success, security and stability of the Church. I understand that should I break my oath, and disobey the rules and constitution of the Church, the Church and its Sovereign are within their rights to terminate my membership within the Church, be it temporary or permanent.

01-Jun-2011 00:02:43

Quick find code: 93-94-471-62621879 Back to Top