Forums

•¤†¤ Church oƒ Saradomin ¤†¤•

Quick find code: 93-94-471-62621879

JJ The Sage

JJ The Sage

Posts: 10,184 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
•¤†¤• Important Notice •¤†¤•
As I'm sure most members by now are aware, Jagex will be releasing their planned Clan related updates this Tuesday, the 12th of April. I, along with others I am sure, are most excited and have been long awaiting this update, with features such as an official clan chat, a page on the Runescape website and a clan camp in store.
However, in order to ensure that the transition for the updates, in particular the official clan chat (my chat will no longer be used, instead there will be a specifically designated chat for sole use by the clan - the chats we know today as clan chats will become 'friend chats') I ask that all members remain patient, and unless specifically requested by myself, keep out of it all so that we can get it all up and running A.S.A.P.
I look forward to the update and the chance to revolutionise the Church.
', ::: '.,¸¸,.´...°•»«•°.`.,¸¸,.´ ..::;; `•»«•´ ..:;; ¸•*² G®åñd €ldë® ²*•¸ ;;:... `•»«•´ ;;:.. `.,¸¸,.´..°•»«•°..`.,¸¸,.' ::: ,'
..'-.,¸¸,.- ......... ... . ... . .......:::::;;;;; ¹.,¸¸¸,.¹...:::; JJ †hë Sågë ;:::...¹.,¸¸¸,.¹ ;;;;;:::::....... . ... . ... .......... -.,¸¸,.-'..
•¤†¤ Former Pope of the Church of Saradomin (2006-2012) ¤†¤•

•¤†¤ The Omniscient Dragon ¤†¤•

10-Apr-2011 18:11:46 - Last edited on 10-Apr-2011 18:38:06 by JJ The Sage

iLootGraves
Mar Member 2020

iLootGraves

Posts: 981 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
bump

;;;:;;::;:::.::..:.. .. .. . . ¸ ‹ ¹ ' ¨´ ° ~ .¸ . . .. ..:.:::;:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:;:::.:.. .. . . ¸. ~ ° `¨ ' ¹ › ¸ . . .. .. ..:..::.:::;::;;:;;;
;;::.. . . ¸ . ‹ - ~ - .¸‹' . .. ..:.:::.:. .. . ° ¸ . .. ..:;:;; Seasheperd' ;;:;:.. .. . ¸ ° . .. .:.:::.:.. .. . '›¸. - ~ - › . ¸ . . ..::;;
;::.. ¸ ´ . ..:.:.. . ¸‹´ . ¨ ~ › .„ ¸¸ _ . ..::. ° ¸ . ..:.::;:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:;::.:.. . ¸ ° .::.. . _ ¸¸ „. ‹ ~ ¨ . `›¸ . ..:.:.. . ` ¸ ..::;
;:. . '.,,¸¸¸,,.‹- ° . .:;;;:;::.:.. .. . . . ..:.::;;:. . “ - .„ ¸¸ _ .\±†±/. _ ¸¸ „. - “ . .:;;::.:.. . . . .. ..:.::;:;;;:. . ° -›.,,¸¸¸,,.' . .:;

10-Apr-2011 20:14:49

iLootGraves
Mar Member 2020

iLootGraves

Posts: 981 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
•¤†¤• Promotion Application •¤†¤•
1) Position you currently hold? Vice military commander, silver star chat rank
2) Position you wish to receive?Military Commander
3) Experience in this position? I was the vice commander under Fr33b0rn and I have lead multiple trainings during the time of the clan.
4) Why do you wish to receive the position? I want to help strive to make our clan as strong as possible so we do not have to worry about an enemy.
5) Do you plan to do anything different in said position? I plan to make the trainings more fun as well as an opportunity to teach my fellow clanmates the best ways to battle.
6) Will you follow all procedures while carrying out your position? yes I do.
7) Will you follow commands made by appropriate leaders? Yes I do.
8) Do you swear to honour and protect the Church Constitution? Yes I do.
9) On a scale of 1-10 how active are you? 8-9
10) Will you bump daily? Yes.
11) What is rule 2? Obey the pope.

;;;:;;::;:::.::..:.. .. .. . . ¸ ‹ ¹ ' ¨´ ° ~ .¸ . . .. ..:.:::;:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:;:::.:.. .. . . ¸. ~ ° `¨ ' ¹ › ¸ . . .. .. ..:..::.:::;::;;:;;;
;;::.. . . ¸ . ‹ - ~ - .¸‹' . .. ..:.:::.:. .. . ° ¸ . .. ..:;:;; Seasheperd' ;;:;:.. .. . ¸ ° . .. .:.:::.:.. .. . '›¸. - ~ - › . ¸ . . ..::;;
;::.. ¸ ´ . ..:.:.. . ¸‹´ . ¨ ~ › .„ ¸¸ _ . ..::. ° ¸ . ..:.::;:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:;::.:.. . ¸ ° .::.. . _ ¸¸ „. ‹ ~ ¨ . `›¸ . ..:.:.. . ` ¸ ..::;
;:. . '.,,¸¸¸,,.‹- ° . .:;;;:;::.:.. .. . . . ..:.::;;:. . “ - .„ ¸¸ _ .\±†±/. _ ¸¸ „. - “ . .:;;::.:.. . . . .. ..:.::;:;;;:. . ° -›.,,¸¸¸,,.' . .:;

10-Apr-2011 20:26:09 - Last edited on 10-Apr-2011 20:27:14 by iLootGraves

Quick find code: 93-94-471-62621879 Back to Top