Forums

Runecrafting Community

Quick find code: 93-94-413-59313515

Umar
Jul Member 2023

Umar

Posts: 19,561 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ilog whats ur problem? First of all "Bb shouldn't be able to kick because he keeps kicking me for no reason" Keeps kicking me? I kicked you once and that was last night... Nice lie.
Well the first time I even heard of you, was when you pmed me a lot of junk (I had private chat on), I seriously didn't even know you existed before you pmed me all that, and after pming me you left the cc, I didn't kick you. I seriously don't know what your problem is, "keep kicking me" you left the cc yourself the other day, I didn't even speak to you that day, you deleted me after pming all that to me, and then you come in a few days later and call me a wannabe and tell the others that you ignored me and try to make me sound like someone who doesn't care about others and insult me, which was why i kicked you.
Also I don't know why noobs have been joining the cc and flaming me recently, and saying that i kick for no reason, even when I haven't even heard of the person saying it. This time I actually did kick him, but there was a reason, so please stop posting lies, Thank you.

11-Jul-2010 10:33:41 - Last edited on 11-Jul-2010 18:45:00 by Umar

[#RM1ER5CE3]

[#RM1ER5CE3]

Posts: 8,791 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
and yeah the random flamers thing has been pretty messed up /: its probably all 1 person to
well bb ill protect yeww =p come over here behind my Falador achievment shield!

gotta love it tho bb some1 loves u so much they make new ccounts just as an excuse to talk to u lol =p

11-Jul-2010 10:48:16 - Last edited on 11-Jul-2010 10:48:38 by [#RM1ER5CE3]

Janakat

Janakat

Posts: 487 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ok, sorry so late, but just discovered I would be at home this time (I think).
Name: Janakat
RC level: 99 (present exp = 14,412,464)
Method(Graahk or ZMI): Graahk
Will you obey the rules: Of course
Please state member of RCC you know if you currently not part of RCC: I am a member of RCC <3
I would like to participate please.

11-Jul-2010 22:47:34 - Last edited on 11-Jul-2010 22:49:17 by Janakat

SalmonsRule

SalmonsRule

Posts: 4,166 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
First off.. Generals are given the power to kick by Odin because he thinks we can and do make the right decisions. Badboy did not abuse his powers.. We, as generals, can AND will kick people that are a problem in the clan chat.If you can't comply with the rules in this clan chat then I suggest you stay out. But there is no way Badboy kicked you for no reason at all!
Just what I think about it.
~Love Santa

12-Jul-2010 09:17:43

Quick find code: 93-94-413-59313515 Back to Top