Forums

Runecrafting Community

Quick find code: 93-94-413-59313515

SalmonsRule

SalmonsRule

Posts: 4,166 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Hi, just letting you all know that tomorrow is my last day as a member until after my exams (July 1st).
It will also be the last day i log into runescape. I will try my best to check forums but cant promise i will everyday.
Good luck on getting 200m xp Odin, if you finish your goal while im away :D Id have loved to be at your party.
Luc, No U !
And to everyone else, best of luck in all your real life and runescape goals.
I shall see you all again in July :)
Regards
Nat Tabs"
---------------------------
All lies ^
She's just going to nolife with private off like the Salmon she is :)
Good luck with your goals in real life too hp even though I know you don't have that and are using them as an excuse :p
Go HP! Go own those exams! :)
~Love Luc
You're still a salmon btw ^^

21-Apr-2010 09:11:48

Endz0r

Endz0r

Posts: 84 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wish you the very best of luck in your exams, Amy <3
O, and bai the wai, if joo get awl A's den ai gief joo 2 gp @!@!@!@!@!@!@
Then you'll win back the 1 gp you're going to lose to me plus you'll get another one @@ :D
Good luuuuck <3 :D ^_^
~Endtime3

24-Apr-2010 08:28:04

[#RM1ER5CE3]

[#RM1ER5CE3]

Posts: 8,791 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey Rcc (= just scrollin through last couple pages saw something mentioned about an Rc comp this summer =0 I cant wait :P is it gunna be like a day/week/month? maybe section for each? :O
Lemme know if theres anything I can do to help out on the thread or cc and such --been fun in there im glad i joined :P

27-Apr-2010 22:37:50 - Last edited on 27-Apr-2010 22:39:19 by [#RM1ER5CE3]

Janakat

Janakat

Posts: 487 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
:) Hi RCC! It is a long time since I've posted on the thread (sorry about that).
Good luck with all those exams! (That applies to everyone in RCC who has exams and projects due - including me :P )
I too will be on RS less in the near future, the end of the semester always gets a bit intense.
Ah....what do you guys mean about having 4 Rcc's on your profile? I'm confused....
Janakat

28-Apr-2010 20:55:24

Quick find code: 93-94-413-59313515 Back to Top