Posts: 271 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(*.** (*.*
You have been accepted to join SoulBane
!¸.•*´¨)

Thank you for your interest in SoulBane,
7142cena

Please add me or any other admin in game so we can meet up with you for an invite :)

We look forward to having you in our clan :)
If you have any questions regarding the clan, please feel free to contact me or one of our admins.

~Scarcity
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you did not do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover." –Mark Twain"
:D

23-Nov-2014 19:56:40

Ace x
Jun Member 2010

Ace x

Bump
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you did not do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover." –Mark Twain"

23-Nov-2014 19:57:05

Ace x
Jun Member 2010

Ace x

Bump

23-Nov-2014 19:57:28

bazza500

bazza500

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
» Display name: bazza500
» Combat level: 94
» Total level: 1377
» Time zone: GMT +0
» Will you be active in-game?: Yes. mostly
» Will you attend our clan events?: I will surely try my best to do so.
» Previous clans: I was only ever in one and that was years ago when I quit for awhile. I can't remember its name.

* What is your favorite thing to do in RuneScape?: I like slaying, herblore and I am trying to get into PVM, problem being I haven't had people to join and I may be a little low levelled for certain monsters.

» How did you find out about us?: Through the forums.
» More information about you (not required): I came back to runescape a few days ago having taken a long break, all my friends had quit a long time ago so I am looking for a clan to join that will accept me, i wish to meet new people and have some fun while I am there.

24-Nov-2014 17:27:00

Ace x
Jun Member 2010

Ace x

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(*.** (*.*
You have been accepted to join SoulBane
!
¸.•*´¨)

Thank you for your interest in SoulBane,
bazza500

Please add me or any other admin in game so we can meet up with you for an invite :) . If you don't get any response, please guest in our chat for an invite :) .

We look forward to having you in our clan :)
If you have any questions regarding the clan, please feel free to contact me or one of our admins.

~Scarcity

24-Nov-2014 20:40:19 - Last edited on 24-Nov-2014 20:41:32 by Ace x

Ace x
Jun Member 2010

Ace x

Bump

24-Nov-2014 20:41:57

Ace x
Jun Member 2010

Ace x

Bump

24-Nov-2014 20:42:12

Quick find code: 93-94-374-65455354 Back to Top