Forums

Warband PK - Multi PKing FC

Quick find code: 93-94-35-65396177

Flag302

Flag302

Posts: 32 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 113

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: Average, the occasional fight in the wildy or with friends.

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily) :O ceania, but very active should be able to do 2+ a day

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?: Ofcourse :)

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: Nope

Reason for Joining us? Looks like a well established fc so we can all help each other get some free exp!

Will you contact a captain+ for your combat trial when you are available? Sure

What is your preferred combat style: Meele

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know: -

07-Feb-2015 23:08:04

Asfixiator
Sep Member 2023

Asfixiator

Posts: 1,248 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 136

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: Pre-EoC I used to be in a few pk clans and then turn* to PvM after so I would say all together about 5 years pk experience however these days I may be a little rusty.

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): GMT active daily and should be able to attend majority of events.

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?: Yup :)

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: I used to attend warbands when it was open to all.

Reason for Joining us? Make some new friends and get them exps :D

What is your preferred combat style: Either range or mage whichever is needed most

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know: I look forward to hearing from you guys :)

09-Mar-2015 08:44:10

RasialZombie
Oct Member 2021

RasialZombie

Posts: 126 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
experience/knowledge: vetean, the ight in the wildy ereday almost. Im level 133 maxed

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily) :O ceania, but very active should be able to do 2+ a day im downn always

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?: Ofcourse :)

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: Nope

Reason for Joining us? Looks like a well established fc so we can all help each other get some free exp pk anyone in our way

What is your preferred combat style: Meele

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know? I work hard and hustle and dont leave a man behind
Looking for Leatherscraps! buying all :) -archeology-

09-Apr-2015 14:48:37

Hizzindra

Hizzindra

Posts: 98 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 138.

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: Not the worst PvPer, I can defend myself. Fought with people at the chaos elemental or wildy***ms sometimes.

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): At least 1 per day, 2 if I have the time.

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?: yes.

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: Yes, I used to do warbands with a small FC without (gear) requirements and a lot of Alts, 1 camp per wave.

Reason for Joining us? I need XP.

Will you contact a captain+ for your combat trial when you are available? Yes.

What is your preferred combat style: Ranged.

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know: Maxed combat levels.

16-Dec-2015 17:53:23

Leafpool28

Leafpool28

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 117

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge:
Minimal; fought some people during WBS or at chaos ele/revs. Occasionally at white port, world 2.
Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily):
Eastern Standard Time (UTC-5) -- 2 or 3 waves during the week; 3+ on weekends
Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?:
Sure ^_^
Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what:
None
Reason for Joining us?
Tired of getting teamed by huge FC's and not getting any supplies :(
Will you contact a captain+ for your combat trial when you are available?
Yeah :)
What is your preferred combat style: Magic/Ranged

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know:
Rather rusty; took a year off the game; just came back about two weeks ago 👍🏾

13-Jan-2016 00:13:57

Maternity

Maternity

Posts: 27 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 133

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: I had pk'd pre-eoc but I have been more successful in EOC. I used to PK mostly against those at the chaos ele and recently those warbanding. I can masterfully escape, too, if needed as long as it isn't 20v1 against me.

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): Timezone EST (-7:00). Activities are usually attended after 3:00 EST (10:00 UTC/Game) weekdays and any time necessary, usually, weekends. I do work, but coincidentally it has never brought me back more than one warband a weekend.

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?:
Naturally, of course.

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what:
I was in a previous FC "pk." They do terribly at defending people and I would be the only one PKing the opposition and would get clanned; this is, when I'm not attempting to skill for myself.

Reason for Joining us?
I've been trying to find a good FC to work on warbands and also PK in and this seems like a good combination of the two. These other FCs are terrible, too. I'm hungry for these (s)kills.

Will you contact a captain+ for your combat trial when you are available?
Yes, hopefully both schedules can work out.

What is your preferred combat style: Mage primarily, since I'm 99 in it + ancients.

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know:
88 range, 99 mage, 81 avg melee (weak, I know), 97 hp, 96 def, 93 prayer, ovlds available. (as of 1/18/2016)

18-Jan-2016 18:08:10

dobzik

dobzik

Posts: 1,811 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 138

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: I'm an average player regarding PK as I mostly PVM, but I've been to warbands for a long time and had my fair shares of PVP fights.

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): I'll be active during most of the events as im a gmt +2.

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?: Yes

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: Had been in warband 1 in the past.

Reason for Joining us? I <3 Warbands ( Free xp 4 all ) :D and the people are usually great.

Will you contact a captain+ for your combat trial when you are available? yes.

What is your preferred combat style: range.

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know: Hoping to hear from you soon!

14-Feb-2016 04:31:20

Quick find code: 93-94-35-65396177 Back to Top