Forums

† Saradomin's Legend † 3+ CB

Quick find code: 93-94-337-63939170

Wulfyboy

Wulfyboy

Posts: 22 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your combat level? 106

2. What time zone are you in? CST

3. A requirement to stay in this clan is to contribute 300 resources to the citadel a week, which takes about 30 mins and requires membership. Are you going to be able to do this? Yes, i beleive i will be able to. I will have to check on my member ship, but i have it until the 25.

4. This clan requires a lot of time in service to gain rank, it will not just be passed out to anyone. are you okay with this? Finally, a clan i can respect for not handing out ranks!

5. Why do you want to join this clan? Need somethign to do when i am online.

6. What are your goals in this clan? To make friends

7. Did you read and accept the rules? Yeah

8. How did you find out about this clan? Jason Tyler Dee, via Faceboo

9. Are you a member? As of right now, yes i am.

10. Are you aware that once you join this clan, and you quit, you will NOT be allowed back in. Will i quit, is what you're asking, no i won't.

11. What is your favorite color? Crimson Red, white, and crimson red/black combo.

18-Oct-2012 18:35:00

Agent Tami

Agent Tami

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your combat level? 138

2. What time zone are you in? est

3. A requirement to stay in this clan is to contribute 300 resources to the citadel a week, which takes about 30 mins and requires membership. Are you going to be able to do this? *PLEASE NOTE that your first week in clan, you are on probation and cannot contribute to citadel. READ POST 1.8 TO FIND OUT BENEFITS* yes

4. This clan requires a lot of time in service to gain rank, it will not just be passed out to anyone. are you okay with this? I'm already a Goddess, so I have rank lol but yes

5. Why do you want to join this clan? Was asked

6. What are your goals in this clan? Show no mercy...lol

7. Did you read and accept the rules? yes

8. How did you find out about this clan? Biker

9. Are you a member? yes

10. Are you aware that once you join this clan, and you quit, you will NOT be allowed back in. Well if I quit there must be a reason and I doubt I'd want to come back anyway...lol

11. What is your favorite color?
Well for the sake of this application I suppose it has to be BLUE.....but really its purple

29-Oct-2012 00:21:25

Why So Tired
Nov Member 2008

Why So Tired

Posts: 73 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
=====================================
****1.3 Application Please copy and paste.****
=====================================

1. What is your combat level? 135

2. What time zone are you in? pst

3. A requirement to stay in this clan is to contribute 300 resources to the citadel a week, which takes about 30 mins and requires membership. Are you going to be able to do this? *PLEASE NOTE that your first week in clan, you are on probation and cannot contribute to citadel. READ POST 1.8 TO FIND OUT BENEFITS* yes i can do it

4. This clan requires a lot of time in service to gain rank, it will not just be passed out to anyone. are you okay with this? yes

5. Why do you want to join this clan? friends are in it

6. What are your goals in this clan? gain friends

7. Did you read and accept the rules? yes

8. How did you find out about this clan? clan members addmins and I AM BLAKELY

9. Are you a member? yes

10. Are you aware that once you join this clan, and you quit, you will NOT be allowed back in. yes

11. What is your favorite color? blue

After filling out this application, add Biker16, Jacksprat556, Jakev08, Giant Sage, Iowafan01. Fiwr, or help expert and tell us your interested

01-Nov-2012 07:55:53

Quick find code: 93-94-337-63939170 Back to Top