Forums

•º°”˜¨Elves of Arandar¨˜“°º•

Quick find code: 93-94-313-65720520

Ranger Elas
Jul Member 2021

Ranger Elas

Posts: 1,080 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ooh a new clan... I have never heard of POC but it sounds cool, especially the light role playing model of it. Anyway I would like to apply for this clan. I have been playing RS for a little month again after a break for almost a year. To be honos* I have never been seriously in a clan before, -more of a lone player- so even though I am playing for 10 years I don't know much about capping and how things role in clans.

¨˜“°º• Conscription •º°”˜¨

· •
Display name:Ranger Elas
· •
Combat Level:130
· •
Total Level:2282
· •
Favorite Skill:Range/Magic/Runecrafting
· •
Have you read the clan guidelines?:Yes
· •
Would you be interested in acquiring a leadership position in the future?:Not sure, probably not.
Sign your name here:Elas

19-Dec-2015 15:18:03

Arya Thorel

Arya Thorel

Posts: 973 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ranger Elas said :
Ooh a new clan... I have never heard of POC but it sounds cool, especially the light role playing model of it. Anyway I would like to apply for this clan. I have been playing RS for a little month again after a break for almost a year. To be honos* I have never been seriously in a clan before, -more of a lone player- so even though I am playing for 10 years I don't know much about capping and how things role in clans.

¨˜“°º• Conscription •º°”˜¨

· •
Display name:Ranger Elas
· •
Combat Level:130
· •
Total Level:2282
· •
Favorite Skill:Range/Magic/Runecrafting
· •
Have you read the clan guidelines?:Yes
· •
Would you be interested in acquiring a leadership position in the future?:Not sure, probably not.
Sign your name here:Elas

Greetings Elas!

We would love to have you! I'll be hopping in game and I will look for you to invite you into our Kingdom! We will tech you all about capping, it's some awesome, free xp! Glad to have you apart of our family and looking forward to getting to know you! :)

Lady Spench

Queen of Elves of Arandar
Arya Thorel

Queen of
Isafdar
"No ruler that ever lived had the support of all the people." ~TL

19-Dec-2015 15:23:22

Arya Thorel

Arya Thorel

Ranger Elas said :
Thanks for the invite Lady, that was lovely. Probably come back tomorrow as my connection is just awwwwful!

You are so very welcome! It was a pleasure meeting you. My connection just started acting up again. lol We will see you around! :D
Arya Thorel

Queen of
Isafdar

19-Dec-2015 16:33:06

Arya Thorel

Arya Thorel

Rezoziel said :
Arya Thorel said :
Rezoziel said :
Surveillance Bump!

I got my eye on you Rez! :p

I have always said that " Lady Rez " was a more suitable and an aristocratic title :D

Oh you! I can't be married to a guy that runs around spying on kingdoms and Empires! My heart couldn't handle the danger. :p
Arya Thorel

Queen of
Isafdar

19-Dec-2015 20:12:28

Quick find code: 93-94-313-65720520 Back to Top