Forums

Iron Born v2 ( Ironman clan )

Quick find code: 93-94-294-65811578

Eternal Brew

Eternal Brew

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey! I'd love to join the clan!

Application:
Name: DIY Brew (Might change in a few days to something more fitting)
Total & Combat levels: Total - 931 | Combat - 66
Time Zone: US Central (CT)
What you can bring to the clan: Umm... Myself! Duh! (Just kidding!) I'm very sarcastic.
I've been playing RS on several different accounts for over 11 years now as well as having a maxed main account to call upon experiences from. I can bring a ton of game advice to the clan as well as a good, positive, and drama-free personality with it.

Oh, and I'm a slight bit of a perfectionist, so I can be your spellchecker/organizer if you need one!

12-Nov-2016 22:50:24

Tsubatai
Jun Member 2022

Tsubatai

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Iron_tzok
Total & Combat levels: 787 total & 55 CB
Time Zone: UTC -5 until ultimo December, after that I'm going to be UTC +1
what you can bring to the clan: active player, would probably be online every day. I have been playing Runescape for a couple of years earlier but took a break. Is now back to try the ironman feature

25-Nov-2016 17:11:48

izornman

izornman

Name ;- izornman
Total & Combat levels ;- 655/48
Time Zone ;- US Eastern and Central
what you can bring to the clan ;- Good attitude, good laughs, and willingness to help. Been playing off and on for years. just started back on the ironman.

26-Nov-2016 03:31:25

Trieax Steel

Trieax Steel

Name: Rob of Steel
Total & Combat levels: 153/17
Time Zone: EST
What you can bring to the clan: S friendly social player! Mature and drama free.

Any other Information you wish to share: Returning players getting started in Ironman. Never played with a clan before, but I really want to have a group of friends to ease the grind =)

01-Dec-2016 20:28:27

SoloKiwis

SoloKiwis

Name: sweatydeeps (Known as kiwi though :3)
Total & Combat levels: 1209/72
Time Zone: The one New Zealand is in?
What you can bring to the clan: Well im not quite at the point of busty up there but on my main I've gathered 18 boss pets and 6 skilling pets, so I can do all bosses but yet to get all pets ;p Would be happy to help out with the pvm in perhaps 2 weeks by which time ill have t80 weapons etc and in time ill get myself t90's. Looking to start or contribute to a clan raids team, not sure if you guys have one going but I'd be happy to host when my account is a little better. (Can do any role at either boss) Apart from pvm not sure what exactly I bring? ;p Over time ill max this account so guess I can guarantee some decent clan xps if that matters :3 Also around for a chat and happy to help in general with what ever I can. Hope to cyas soon :D

12-Dec-2016 08:48:10

Quick find code: 93-94-294-65811578 Back to Top