Forums

Holy Church of Gloop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-28-66080001

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Oh", indeed.

Making a clan recruitment thread is passive aggression.
You should close it down at once. Actually, probably best you abandon your playing account too, after you have given me all your cash and valuable items (for safe-keeping, of course, just in case you ever want to return).
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

20-Oct-2019 22:50:01

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
How bestial of you.
You'll never attract more new members by being evil. Except maybe Corugi, but he's weird.

Correct. It took me many long years of hard work to perfect my evil weirdness. I am beyond reach now. I LOOK DOWN UPON YOU ALL AND CACKLE WITH MEGALOMANIAC GLEE! Then I roll around in yogurt and sprinkle myself with milo. Then I give people hugs.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

22-Oct-2019 02:08:18

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
How bestial of you.
You'll never attract more new members by being evil. Except maybe Corugi, but he's weird.

Correct. It took me many long years of hard work to perfect my evil weirdness. I am beyond reach now. I LOOK DOWN UPON YOU ALL AND CACKLE WITH MEGALOMANIAC GLEE! Then I roll around in yogurt and sprinkle myself with milo. Then I give people hugs.

not the weirdest thing i've read today
WAAAGH!!!

22-Oct-2019 10:22:36

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghazgkull said :
Corugi said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
How bestial of you.

Oh yeah?

Look pal, I am the most evil weird dude ever. EVAR! If you were to start a WPOTM ( Weirdest post of the Month ) award thingy thing. I would win every time. EVARYTIME!@

!!!6!!!

That's if I could be bothered. Which is unlikely. Seeing as how I am not only weirdly evil but also exceptionally talented at being exceedingly lazy as well. So there! I think.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

22-Oct-2019 16:25:08

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
Ghazgkull said :
Corugi said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
How bestial of you.

Oh yeah?

Look pal, I am the most evil weird dude ever. EVAR! If you were to start a WPOTM ( Weirdest post of the Month ) award thingy thing. I would win every time. EVARYTIME!@

!!!6!!!

That's if I could be bothered. Which is unlikely. Seeing as how I am not only weirdly evil but also exceptionally talented at being exceedingly lazy as well. So there! I think.

you'd be immediately disqualified from that contest
WAAAGH!!!

22-Oct-2019 19:28:10

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes, yes he should. More than just disqualified, in fact.

I think that after having been parboiled his skin should be utilised in patching the hole in my kyak. The tepid corpse remnants can be deposited in the bushes somewhere near the bedroom window of Meghan Markle, thus providing an effective nest site for a colony of Vespula pensylvanica.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

23-Oct-2019 03:02:16

Quick find code: 93-94-28-66080001 Back to Top