Forums

Holy Church of Gloop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-28-66080001

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
deputy owner is basically a position where you do nothing. it has even fewer responsibilities than owner does so it's a sweet deal. i could sweeten the deal more with 100 gp and 2 elder rune bars if you want. :P WAAAGH!!!

19-Feb-2019 08:30:12

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That's a very generous and tempting offer. But... but... you haven't really actually got a Clan, now have you.

Plus the fact I'm already in one (a real one with it's nice little 6% xp boost wotsit). However, most definitely this evening I will attempt to Guest and see what marvels there are to be seen :D
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

20-Feb-2019 11:47:19

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
That's a very generous and tempting offer. But... but... you haven't really actually got a Clan, now have you.

Plus the fact I'm already in one (a real one with it's nice little 6% xp boost wotsit). However, most definitely this evening I will attempt to Guest and see what marvels there are to be seen :D

i'll be working tonight anyways so save yourself the effort of guesting.
WAAAGH!!!

20-Feb-2019 13:46:57

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You can set up your own.

The Police will provide you with the necessary paperwork, lots of freebies, stickers for your lamp-posts, visit your home regularly for tea & biscuits (and to use your lavatory whilst on patrol) .... ain't no lowlife gonna mess with ya when there's a cop car regularly parked outside your place of abode.

You've also got a perfect excuse to be peering out of your window at random times, observing the comings and goings of your neighbours.

Aside from the tomfoolery, criminal activities have been proven to take a sharp drop in NW areas. At least, the annoying, petty crimes such as vandalism, burglary, dealing and so on.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

22-Feb-2019 04:51:03

Quick find code: 93-94-28-66080001 Back to Top