Zinel

Zinel

Posts: 369 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
+ = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + =
+ = + = + = + = + = + =
Froggy Flippers
+ = + = + = + = + = + = + =
+ = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + =

Hi there! :-^) and welcome to the lobby of Froggy Flippers LLC!

- Our main Export is research.

- We do NOT tolerate scamming, trust trading, or breaking any kind of rules in the game. If you are caught doing it, you will be kicked.

- We're a group of Merchants, flippers, and investors who genuinely enjoy flipping and risk taking for profits.

- We are a tight knit community who enjoy each others company and prefer that each other participates.

-
We have a few secret background divisions in the merchanting group who require that you meet a few requirements (NO CHARGING FEES).

-
We have a incentive system in one of the main background groups which is a skill we created all CORPORATION. Which levels up. This gives us something to do, since citadels kinda bore us.

- Upgrading uniforms/events outfits, perks (access to research and trends charts), biweekly pay, impulsive events, and compulsory events.

- And we have events like wildy duel, drop parties(cliche plz), checkpoint races thru dungeons around RS, wildy paintball, hide N Seek. and more creative things.

- We do not invest for you! You merc*, flip, and invest on your own - But feel free to use our research to aid you! =)

- Join us and make this an experience you wont forget!

$ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ $ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Table of Contents: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1) Who are we.

2) What we do.

3) Rules.

4) How to join.

5) Welcome.

why wont bosses give me any drops?

26-Mar-2015 17:55:32 - Last edited on 28-Apr-2015 19:40:31 by Zinel

Zinel

Zinel

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\\\
1. Who we are.
///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So who are we?

~ If I didn't sum us up in the first post, we're basically a few expert merchants apart of a group designed to profit through use of complicated and unconventional mercantilism techniques.

~ We have a group skill called corporation that keeps track of and limits our corporate progress for the sake of challenge and value. The more efficient we are, the higher level we become.

Our goal is to eventually run a large scaled self-sufficient Conglomerate that makes money (without me having to be online 24/7 ;) ).
Like IRL corporations.

Why?

~ Cause challenge (Many find this game to be boring yet addicting, I personally don't know why I'm not addicted to the 99% better games out there. But yeah,
I started in 2006. This game was an adventure back then. Now it's not, at all. But hey, its a RPG, so lets do this cause we can.
*lights cigar*

~ Oh yeah, and we have a few background divisions (like special interest groups). They do projects for the company and their division. Free of my influence.

1. Who we are.

26-Mar-2015 17:55:41 - Last edited on 28-Apr-2015 19:33:32 by Zinel

Zinel

Zinel

2. What we do.

Why did I add this?

~ We merc*/flip/chat/do stuff impulsively as aforementioned.

~ the secret society groups do their own thing**** sector (most notorious) buys an item and sells to a treasurer who acts as an unlimited place holder and all risk falls on him/her. They basically act as extra GE slots and they get a split of the profits as well as the researchers, managers, analytics team, whoever involved.

~
We do a (censored) load of impulsive events with clannies and the public. (we don't exclude).
Such as racing thru the underground pass tagging checkpoints holders and such. or wildy pvp duel, winner gets 30m (we did that yes, i won :D :D :D ) or hide n seek with clues around rs (hiding in draynor manor, or ardy sewers. ), or GE raid (dress up in events outfit and just chill in GE chatting about stuff :P - people get jealous lol, dressing up like us).

~ Thats just a small amount of random stuff we do. Since .. well, they are random - so anything goes.

~ Oh, and 1 more awesome thing :D

-0-
WE DON'T HAVE A CITADEL So no chores here :3
-0-

2. Who we do.

26-Mar-2015 17:55:50 - Last edited on 28-Apr-2015 19:41:59 by Zinel

Zinel

Zinel

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\\\
3. Rules.
///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

K. Lets consider this with an intuitive and perspicacious approach. The fundamental nature behind having a rule system is so that we can challenge as well as limit ourselves from the liberal and explicit vices of free-will :3.

- With that in mind, our rule system is relatively trivial:

1. Don't be a F**king idiot.

2. DONT SCAM. DONT LURE. DONT BE AN A-HOLE. DONT BEG. DON'T TRUST TRADE.

3. Stop and say hello at least once every 7 days, we like to know that you still play :-^)

4. #1.

5. #4.

6. Oh, attend some of compulsory events (Yeah, hanging out with us or planting your vexilium during Research Season shouldnt be a problem. If you're too prideful to chill with us or be apart of the clan, then This group isn't for you 3: .... Sorry.)

7. All of the above

That in mind, by you joining our lovely establishment, you are agreeing to our (we lost our first welcome thread FML) terms and conditions. Any breech of contract is subject to your termination, [insert lawyer talk here].

**Trust trading: WE
DONT
RECOMMEND OR SUPPORT TRUST TRADING SINCE MERC* CLANS USUALLY ENCOURAGE SCAMMERS DUE TO THE NATURE OF HAVING SO MUCH GP. THAT IN MIND, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROPERTY FROM BEING SCAMMED. JUST DON'T DO IT IF YOU DON'T TRUST THE PERSON. NON-KEY RANKS ARE NOT I SAID ARE NOT TRUST RANKS! TO NO DEGREE ARE THEY INSURED ANY MONEY. IF YOU ARE BY ANY MEANS SCAMMED BY THEM, YOU ARE INSURED UP TO AND INCLUDING 100M GP PROVIDED YOU SENT SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE EXPLAINING THE SCAM. JUST REMEMBER, DON'T TRUST PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET, THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING!!! Thanks :-^)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\\\
3. Rules.
///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

26-Mar-2015 17:56:02 - Last edited on 26-Mar-2015 18:10:09 by Zinel

Zinel

Zinel

4. How to Join.

$ Just be (say you're a flipper...) a Flipper or Merchant or Investor. And just grab an invite from any of the vex placers or whoever.

* Post a reply on this forum in the following format:
(START)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ [RS Name*

* [I specialize in Flipping/Merchanting/Investing (pick one they aren't the same)

* [Previous clan jobs/roles if any] ( Or were you not in a clan?)

~ [Are you active?]

~ [Why would you like to join us?]

~ [Do you have any past experience in flipping/merching/investing?] (We can teach you if not.)

* [What do you like about Runescape?]

~ [What do you dislike about Runescape?*

* *Do you meet the requirements to join?]

~ [Do you accept our terms and agreements?]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(END)

Want to rank up?

~ show 50M = bronze star rank

~ show 150M + 2 research reports (forums or in pm) + 2 weeks in (so we know who you are) = silver star rank.

~ Show 500M + 5 research reports + 1 month in + Run at least 1 "Project" = Gold star rank.

** There are no cross ranks atm cause we don't need any. There are no key ranks atm, cause we don't have more than 1 division or need any more managerial roles.

*** I said SHOW, not pay. NO TRUST TRADING IN THIS CLAN!

4. How to Join.

26-Mar-2015 17:56:08 - Last edited on 26-Mar-2015 18:22:07 by Zinel

Zinel

Zinel

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\\\
5. Enjoy the experience.
///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Our last 15 page (took me 16 hours to write down) forum was deleted due to "inactivity" despite it being public. But our final page went in the lines of,

~ We're creative, we're original. We do stuff that isn't typical or easily understood mainly cause it's new. It'll be a new experience for you, so you can embrace it and enjoy it or choose to reserve yourself and not try out new things.

~ This clan presents a unique and challenging experience that differs from the boring cliche and unfulfilling grind-fest that most players are frankly and shamelessly addicted to (And never appreciative of, always setting new goals they don't care about a month later). We play Runescape to have fun, not as a safety blanket or an excuse for lack of progress IRL. We're ambitious and want to do new things, set new limits. And that's just what we're doing.

~ The difference between a dream and a reality is one is in your head, and the other, you made it happen.

~ $ ~ We're going places.

Are you? ~ $ ~

~ $ ~ Tadpole Investments ~ $ ~

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\\\
5. Enjoy the experience :) .
///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

26-Mar-2015 17:56:17 - Last edited on 26-Mar-2015 18:26:37 by Zinel

PanicShots

PanicShots

Posts: 658 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Looks like a pretty old post, but I'm looking for a clan of this sort to grow my skill and knowledge in the arts of investing and flipping.
I have a spreadsheet detailing my profits last year. I got wiped and started over, I've doubled my 12m to over 25m.
I want to keep learning, even if that's all you can offer.

23-Apr-2016 17:40:15

Quick find code: 93-94-230-65596692 Back to Top