Forums

Big Monster hunters Lvl 110+

Quick find code: 92-93-990-66181622

Skorph
Jun Member 2023

Skorph

Posts: 1,206 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Big Monster Hunters

''The name of the clan stems from the fact i had 10 seconds to think of a name and all i had was the game title 'Monster Hunter world' in front of me''

But staying true to the name, this clan is mostly about approaching the PVM side of things, but in a more Casual Manner, As such we accept learners & experienced players from Combat level 110+.

Being a brand new clan we barely have any members so there can be large quiet periods & periods of inactivity, this will surely fade out as we grow, but as it is, we get a group together whenever possible and pursue things such as RoTs or ED's. We are not opposed to teaching this content or doing lower PVM content, these are just some of the more thrilling and 'oh, i died' peices of content.

Guests are Welcome!

Rules & Requirements:

- Level 110+ Combat (This is for basic PVM content, higher level PVM may require 96 herb, 96 summ + 95 prayer)
- Basic Respect for other clanmates
- There is a ranking system, but you can enquire about this as a guest if it's your thing ;D

... yeah not alot of Rules or requirements really.

Bosses we Do:
Alot of our PVM is currently in development but here are a short list of what we have currently discovered abit of consistancy on.

-Ed's 1, 2 & 3
-Nex
-Kalphite king
-Rise of the Six
-Vorago

We also currently have experience in raids but due to the current lower end numbers we have not made one, we have worked with friends however to make raid groups happen so they are a real possibility included in the clan. Raid progress currently:

-Beastmaster
-Up to Mirage on Yakamaru

P.S: i'm actually rather bad at writing big fancy posts, Short, Sweet & Simple works for me :D

24-Sep-2020 14:23:38 - Last edited on 04-Oct-2020 21:36:54 by Skorph

Quick find code: 92-93-990-66181622 Back to Top