WB 100 Combat - 2000 total Thread is locked

Quick find code: 92-93-799-65946019

MatyGz
Mar Member 2012

MatyGz

Posts: 337 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Winters Breath

SKILLING, KILLING, CHILLING, TIER 7 CIT

We currently have an active raids team for Beastmaster & Yakamaru that consistently gets kills. Winters Breath takes part in these events every other day at reset. We also have people in the clan that can teach or participate in a great majority of bosses in runescape. Learners are not only welcome but encouraged! Here at Winters Breath we stand by learners and realise we were all there at one point. We will teach you all you need to know and give advice accordingly.

We strongly believe no player is bigger than the team nor challenges too hard to give up. Hard work mixed with teamwork is what will carry us far.

Winters Breath is a family clan who works hard to get to know each other well and bond as a strong clan and team. No part is greater than the whole, but no part will be neglected or unfairly treated to benefit the whole.

Join our clan chat and see what we're like.

Tick time - Monday 0:00 GMT

Discord channel also available for clan members/prospective players who would like to voice chat while pvm'ing, skilling. or questing with friends.

Rules:
No drama
Have fun
Be mature
Follow all Jagex rules
Be logical and courtious
Rules also more specific on clans personal forum.

Ranking is based off involvement with the clan, contributions, and helpfulness. Ranking is at the discretion of the staff.
MatyGz
- Former Owner of Runescape Clan : Winters Breath
- Raid FC Staff member

02-Sep-2017 05:53:43 - Last edited on 02-Sep-2017 06:59:28 by MatyGz

MatyGz
Mar Member 2012

MatyGz

Posts: 337 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
WINTERS BREATH RECRUITMENT APP

1. Runescape player name:
2. Total player level?
3. Would you be willing to cap at the clan citadel?
4. Have you read clan rules and agree to abide by them?
5. Are you interested in learning any bossing?
6. Have you ever been in a clan before? if so what clan?
7. What time zone are you in?

Please copy this fill out and paste back in reply area. Once you are approved a staff member will reply back to you. Response time may vary.
Thank you for your patience!
MatyGz
- Former Owner of Runescape Clan : Winters Breath
- Raid FC Staff member

02-Sep-2017 06:02:40 - Last edited on 02-Sep-2017 06:02:56 by MatyGz

Uber Hal

Uber Hal

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Runescape player name: Uber Hal
2. Total player level? Combat 127/ Total 2259
3. Would you be willing to cap at the clan citadel? Sure
4. Have you read clan rules and agree to abide by them? I have read and I agree to your rules
5. Are you interested in learning any bossing? I should have all the stats I need after dxp, after that I shall be wanting to learn and do all the bosses I can possibly do
6. Have you ever been in a clan before? if so what clan? Not been in a clan before.
7. What time zone are you in? UK Time Zone

07-Sep-2017 02:06:15

Quick find code: 92-93-799-65946019 Back to Top