Forums

Dpick Inc® | PvE & Social Clan

Quick find code: 92-93-635-66129486

Carmon
Aug Member 2023

Carmon

Posts: 942 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bump Shamk said :
·*·•‡•·*·••·*·•‡•·*·••·*·•‡•·*·••·*·•‡•·*·••·*·•‡•·*·••·*·•‡•·*·••·*·•‡•·*·••·*·•‡•·*·••·*·•‡•·*·••·*·•‡•·*·
Dpick Inc® Contract of Affiliation

•‘'ˆˆ'‘°*†*°‘'ˆ‘'ˆ•‘'ˆˆ'‘°*†*°‘'ˆ‘'ˆ•‘'ˆˆ'‘°*†*°‘'ˆ‘'ˆ•‘'ˆˆ'‘°*†*°‘'ˆ‘'ˆ•‘'ˆˆ'‘°*†*°‘'ˆ‘'ˆ•‘'ˆˆ'‘°*†*°‘'ˆ‘'ˆ•‘'ˆˆ'‘°*†*°‘'ˆ‘'ˆ•

By signing this stupid contract that goes along with our memes corporate vibe, you are hereby confirming you possess the following:

- 2400+ total level
- Active Runescape Membership
- Have downloaded and made a Discord Account

editeditedit....still writing this but Carmon wants to start bumping so if anyone reads this Gzz on making it this far cause like this isn't easy to make ok? Like I'm not a programmer, this BB colorcode forum stuff is like utilizing maximum focus and 600 mgs of caffeine at 3am in the morning. I wouldn't even be here dammit save I have no social life and I work in the afternoon 2morrow. anyhow i got the patreon and premium snapchat if any egirls are feelin hungry so hmu otherwise just join the disc and ask for an inv to the clan....corporation* or somethin' personally idk what pleb azz beeech doesn't have 2400+ i wanted to make it max cape or no baws in order 2 join. k gonna pass out gn l000l

16-Nov-2019 11:24:02

Quick find code: 92-93-635-66129486 Back to Top