Telecast

Posts: 3,474 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Prefered name you'd like to go by? Dan

Are you joining as a PvMer or Skiller? PvM

What is your total level? 2329

What is your timezone? GMT

Would you feel comfortable joining our Discord server? Yes

Are you friends with anyone in the clan? If so, who? N/A

What previous clans were you in? What was your reason for leaving? PvE Hit Squad. Left as it did not feel very sociable.

Why did you choose Mother Duckers? The name sounded quirky and I am looking to join an active T7 clan.

What are your favorite things on Runescape? Skilling to make money and PvM bosses

Tell us about the duck in you!! (Tell us about yourself!) I am returning veteran after a 11 year hiatus and enjoying learning the game all over again.

If you've applied as a PvMer which rank tier requirements do you meet? If you're unsure please refer to Required Perks - sergeant. I am looking to train Invention over the next week to get the required perks.

Please guest in the Clan Chat after submitting for an invite!

21-May-2020 14:56:23

BrainYesWork
Aug Member 2021

BrainYesWork

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Prefered name you'd like to go by? BrainYesWork

Are you joining as a PvMer or Skiller? PVM

What is your total level? 2989

What is your timezone? GMT -8 (PT)

Are you friends with anyone in the clan? If so, who? No

What previous clans were you in? What was your reason for leaving? No

Why did you choose Mother Duckers? Just looking for a pvm clan to get into group bossing

What are your favorite things on Runescape? PVM mostly, will do some afk skilling while working

If you've applied as a PvMer which rank tier requirements do you meet? If you're unsure please refer to Required Perks -
General, Max range and mage with BIS perks ( depending on how many switches you use) and melee is almost max, dont really just the melee style at all though

Tell us about the duck in you!! (Tell us about yourself!) Been playing for quite a while but did mostly only solo content. Been wanting to get into group content for a while now

17-Jan-2022 17:29:52

BrainYesWork
Aug Member 2021

BrainYesWork

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Prefered name you'd like to go by? BrainYesWork

Are you joining as a PvMer or Skiller? PVM

What is your total level? 2989

What is your timezone? GMT -8 (PT)

Are you friends with anyone in the clan? If so, who? No

What previous clans were you in? What was your reason for leaving? No

Why did you choose Mother Duckers? Just looking for a pvm clan to get into group bossing

What are your favorite things on Runescape? PVM mostly, will do some afk skilling while working

If you've applied as a PvMer which rank tier requirements do you meet? If you're unsure please refer to Required Perks -
General, Max range and mage with BIS perks ( depending on how many switches you use) and melee is almost max, dont really just the melee style at all though

Tell us about the duck in you!! (Tell us about yourself!) Been playing for quite a while but did mostly only solo content. Been wanting to get into group content for a while now

17-Jan-2022 17:29:53

Chief Eth
Jul Member 2018

Chief Eth

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Prefered name you'd like to go by? Chief/Eth either or

Are you joining as a PvMer or Skiller? PvMer

What is your total level? 2898 (3143) virtual

What is your timezone? BST

Are you friends with anyone in the clan? If so, who? I am applying with my good friend Terexin. Other than that no

What previous clans were you in? What was your reason for leaving? The clans slowly died out and lack of people to pvm with

Why did you choose Mother Duckers? Your clan seems like one i would be happy to be a part of

What are your favorite things on Runescape? Killing bosses

Tell us about the duck in you!! (Tell us about yourself!) Male from uk who enjoys playing rs as a passtime

If you've applied as a PvMer which rank tier requirements do you meet? General

24-Apr-2022 19:31:30

Terexin
Jul Member 2020

Terexin

Posts: 88 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
refered name you'd like to go by? - Terexin

Are you joining as a PvMer or Skiller? - PVMER

What is your total level? - 2876

What is your timezone? BST

Would you feel comfortable joining our Discord server? - of course!

Are you friends with anyone in the clan? If so, who? - None at the moment :)

What previous clans were you in? What was your reason for leaving? - Wanderers of Chaos, Deathtouched/order of war lack of people to pvm with

Why did you choose Mother Duckers? - your clan seems like one I would enjoy being in

What are your favorite things on Runescape? pvming! :)

If you've applied as a PvMer which rank tier requirements do you meet? If you're unsure please refer to Required Perks - General

24-Apr-2022 19:31:33 - Last edited on 24-Apr-2022 19:32:50 by Terexin

Quick find code: 92-93-478-66017733 Back to Top