Posts: 36 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Username: Sergio Rmz
• Combat Level:138
• Weapons: Ascensions, Scythe
• Armour: Sirenic, pernix, torva
• Herblore Level: 100
• Summoning Level: 99
• Prayer Level:99
• Combat Auras:Reckless, Supreme brawler, Sup runic, Sup Sharpshooter, Vamp, Penance
• PvM Experience: GW1. GW2 (No Telos yet), Nex duo, Arraxi, Beastmaster (Chargers), Rago (TL5/Voke 5),
• Prifddinas Access (Y/N): Yes
• Would you use discord? (Y/N): Yes, active discord is preferred.
•Do you want to learn certain bosses? if so, which ones?: I would love to learn ROTS, never even dared to go in there with anyone. Along with learning how to do Yaka.
•Favourite Bosses?: Araxxi and Duo Nex.

•Are you willing to teach certain bosses? if so, which ones?: GW2
•Are you willing to help build the clan/ being a member of the staff team? I mean anything to help out others!

•Do you have any questions for us?( anything allowed ;) ): I am indeed a RETURNING player and seemed to have forgotten a lot of things from bossing. Trying my best to learn everything again but difficult when i dont have a quick helping hand just a chat/voice chat away.

11-Feb-2020 01:18:50

MAXED ZAROS

MAXED ZAROS

Posts: 2,346 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sergio Rmz said :
• Username: Sergio Rmz
• Combat Level:138
• Weapons: Ascensions, Scythe
• Armour: Sirenic, pernix, torva
• Herblore Level: 100
• Summoning Level: 99
• Prayer Level:99
• Combat Auras:Reckless, Supreme brawler, Sup runic, Sup Sharpshooter, Vamp, Penance
• PvM Experience: GW1. GW2 (No Telos yet), Nex duo, Arraxi, Beastmaster (Chargers), Rago (TL5/Voke 5),
• Prifddinas Access (Y/N): Yes
• Would you use discord? (Y/N): Yes, active discord is preferred.
•Do you want to learn certain bosses? if so, which ones?: I would love to learn ROTS, never even dared to go in there with anyone. Along with learning how to do Yaka.
•Favourite Bosses?: Araxxi and Duo Nex.

•Are you willing to teach certain bosses? if so, which ones?: GW2
•Are you willing to help build the clan/ being a member of the staff team? I mean anything to help out others!

•Do you have any questions for us?( anything allowed ;) ): I am indeed a RETURNING player and seemed to have forgotten a lot of things from bossing. Trying my best to learn everything again but difficult when i dont have a quick helping hand just a chat/voice chat away.

We'r happy to teach you
Leader
of
Invictus pvm

• Interested in joining my clan? Apply here! • Interested in getting your reaper titel for free? Or solak leeches? click here!

11-Feb-2020 15:56:15

Quick find code: 92-93-333-66140466 Back to Top