Docta Cheese
Mar Member 2018

Docta Cheese

Posts: 314 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RuneScape Name: Docta Cheese
Preferred Name(optional): Docta or Cheese

Combat Level: 133
Total Level: 2219
Preferred Style(PvM/Skiller/Mix): Mix (Lean Skiller)

Time Zone: Central US

If someone recruited you, who did so? Found the forum on my own

What is rule #3? No flaming, abusive language, bullying others via forums/clan chat
Do you agree to all Clan/Jagex rules? Yes

What bosses do you partake in? Not many right now, back after a long break but I want to pick up bossing (I'll need some pointers though).

Why do you want to join Magisters Mortalis? Looking for a smaller clan with lower reqs, not about the massive 400 people clans with only hardcore players.

Tell us about yourself: I've played the game for about ten years now, I guess by time logged I should be maxed but I play more for fun and not always the most efficiently. I'm just starting to get to that point where I need pointers from more experienced players to progress to where I want to be and I think a close-knit group of people to turn to would be great. Recently had to drop out of college because of some severe health issues so I have quite a bit of time on my hands now. I'd love to give this clan a try :)

Do you have/use Discord? Yes
If so, would you like to be added to the clan discord?­ Yes

04-Apr-2018 05:40:50

I Am Kuradal
Oct Member 2014

I Am Kuradal

Posts: 761 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank docta cheese , for your application, you have been accepted .

Either guest in our clan chat for an invite or message me directly when you're available. We look forward to meeting you and hope you refer us to a friend and use all we have to offer such as our citadel and our helpful and active clan mates

On behalf of Magisters Mortalis, welcome!

sincerely,
- i am kuradal

06-Apr-2018 23:41:15

Quick find code: 92-93-173-65973987 Back to Top