Forums

~Mid Bombers~ 2000+ PvM/Social Thread is locked

Quick find code: 92-93-160-65968434

DreamWithMe

DreamWithMe

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat and Total Level?: 124 / 2200 ish
Why have you chosen to join our clan?: I'd like to learn higher level bosses!
Favourite in-game accomplishments?: Maxing my void pure from pre-eoc
Favourite in-game PvM achievment?: None, looking to slay some goals
Current RuneScape Goals?: Learn high level bosses
What time are you generally on?: 1900 - 800 game time
Would you be interested in joining our Discord Server?: Not at the moment

03-Apr-2018 09:27:37

ZeGameIsLost
Nov Member 2022

ZeGameIsLost

Posts: 634 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat and Total Level?: Nearly max, just need 3 slayer levels.

Why have you chosen to join our clan?: Funsies and loot, yeah?

Favourite in-game accomplishments?: Not sure if this is an accomplishment, but it's a memory I'll never forget. I was fishing lobsters at the fishing guild, when a friend had come to tease me with his new blue h'ween mask that he had just bought. He didn't have the fishing level to enter though, so he had to sit outside the gate behind the bank for me to finish my trip. He told me to come over and look at what he dropped. Back then they were at their cheapest, probably only 15m, but I couldn't believe he earned that much. While we talked, he kept on picking it up and dropping it on the ground. But then, I had an idea. I didn't know if it would work, but it was worth the try. I told him I was going to bank my lobsters and went to the bank. When I came back, of course he decided to drop it again. So you know what I did? I telegrabbed that thing through the fishing guild fence.

Of course I gave it back to him, but I'm surprised he didn't have a heart attack. He remains my longest friend to this day. 15 years of friendship because of runescape. Maybe that's the biggest accomplishment of my journey.

Favourite in-game PvM achievment?: Getting a fire cape. Seriously. I then went on to get 83 more over the years.

Current RuneScape Goals?: 120 slayer is the immediate goal, but I'm pretty close to comping as well.

What time are you generally on?: Afternoon/early morning. I live in PST.

Would you be interested in joining our Discord Server?: I like to listen to music while I'm scaping, so I'd rather not have voices talking over that. I can install it if it's neccessary for bossing, though. I understand it's not easy to type while trying to pay attention to mechanics.

03-Apr-2018 11:49:57

Quick find code: 92-93-160-65968434 Back to Top