Forums

~Mid Bombers~ 2000+ PvM/Social Thread is locked

Quick find code: 92-93-160-65968434

Its Spoiler

Its Spoiler

Posts: 24 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat and Total Level?: Maxed Combat. 2387 Total Level
Why have you chosen to join our clan?: I'm looking for a friendly community to join that will help us learn high level pvm and just be an all good clan to make new friends.
Favourite in-game accomplishments?: Maxed combat is my favorite accomplishment atm. Although I want to work towards Quest cape and Master Quest cape.
Favourite in-game PvM achievment?: I don't really have any as I am a still trying to learn pvm. Although beating arraxor my first time sure put a smile on my face.
Current RuneScape Goals?: I would like to go for MQC and maybe work towards final boss.
What time are you generally on?: Its random through out the week depending on my college courses.
Would you be interested in joining our Discord Server?: Absolutely.
~^~^ Council of Guardians ^~^~

17-Jun-2018 10:40:16

Skitty

Skitty

Posts: 189 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat and Total Level?: 138, 2563
Why have you chosen to join our clan?: Looking to learn PvM in a fun/social clan
Favourite in-game accomplishments?: Getting most of my skills past 90 was pretty exciting till invention came out (still trying to learn that bs)
Favourite in-game PvM achievment?: Just leveling slayer in general is a nice achievment, aiming towards 120, still only 102 though :p
Current RuneScape Goals?: Learn to boss, make money, etc.
What time are you generally on?: Most of the day, especially after midnight (est)
Would you be interested in joining our Discord Server?: Probably

17-Jun-2018 10:42:19 - Last edited on 17-Jun-2018 10:42:40 by Skitty

lets goaty
Dec Member 2011

lets goaty

Posts: 1,407 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Its Spoiler said :
Combat and Total Level?: Maxed Combat. 2387 Total Level
Why have you chosen to join our clan?: I'm looking for a friendly community to join that will help us learn high level pvm and just be an all good clan to make new friends.
Favourite in-game accomplishments?: Maxed combat is my favorite accomplishment atm. Although I want to work towards Quest cape and Master Quest cape.
Favourite in-game PvM achievment?: I don't really have any as I am a still trying to learn pvm. Although beating arraxor my first time sure put a smile on my face.
Current RuneScape Goals?: I would like to go for MQC and maybe work towards final boss.
What time are you generally on?: Its random through out the week depending on my college courses.
Would you be interested in joining our Discord Server?: Absolutely.

Nice applications, Both are accepted welcome to the fam guys <3
Forum Manager
of the Mid Bombers

Bomb the middle

17-Jun-2018 10:44:24

Quick find code: 92-93-160-65968434 Back to Top