Forums

~Mid Bombers~ 2000+ PvM/Social Thread is locked

Quick find code: 92-93-160-65968434

Icebowls

Icebowls

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, I would like to join your clan. I have been recently starting to replay runescape after a break of a year and i would like to be part of a pvm clan to learn how to boss as a group which I have never really done. Here's for the application form:
Combat and Total Level?: combat lvl 135, total level 2145
Why have you chosen to join our clan?: I would like to be part of a friendly community that does bosses together and could potentially teach about it
Favourite in-game accomplishments?: reaching t90 weaponry
Favourite in-game PvM achievment?: gw2 bosses
Current RuneScape Goals?: maxed
What time are you generally on?: around 1Pm to 7Pm PST depending on the weekday, and anytime during the week-end
Would you be interested in joining our Discord Server?: yes, I have used discord in the past for other games but never for runescape

Hit
Hitman 33

17-May-2018 15:19:47

lets goaty
Dec Member 2011

lets goaty

Posts: 1,407 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Icebowls said :
Hello, I would like to join your clan. I have been recently starting to replay runescape after a break of a year and i would like to be part of a pvm clan to learn how to boss as a group which I have never really done. Here's for the application form:
Combat and Total Level?: combat lvl 135, total level 2145
Why have you chosen to join our clan?: I would like to be part of a friendly community that does bosses together and could potentially teach about it
Favourite in-game accomplishments?: reaching t90 weaponry
Favourite in-game PvM achievment?: gw2 bosses
Current RuneScape Goals?: maxed
What time are you generally on?: around 1Pm to 7Pm PST depending on the weekday, and anytime during the week-end
Would you be interested in joining our Discord Server?: yes, I have used discord in the past for other games but never for runescape

Hit

Application accepted, PM me or join clan chat as a guest to join!
Forum Manager
of the Mid Bombers

Bomb the middle

17-May-2018 21:23:40

Quick find code: 92-93-160-65968434 Back to Top