Forums

~Mid Bombers~ 2000+ PvM/Social Thread is locked

Quick find code: 92-93-160-65968434

Meky
Feb Member 2020

Meky

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HI! Looking to join you guys and be a part of your community. Haven't been in a clan in honestly forever and want to be able to play the game alongside some other folks for a change.

Combat and Total Level?: 138 ; 2716

Why have you chosen to join our clan?: Been looking for a chill clan I can PvM/do raids consistently with (if you don't do raids consistently that's fine) but also just "play the game" with. You guys seem like a good fit.

Favourite in-game accomplishments?: Personal accomplishment? Would have to be maxing. Most recent would be completing all quests, working on all tasks.

Favourite in-game PvM achievment?: 100+ AODs

Current RuneScape Goals?: Comp all de way / all T92s / Solak drops when he comes out

What time are you generally on?: 4 P.M. - 11 P.M. EST on weekdays. Weekends virtually anytime.

Would you be interested in joining our Discord Server?: Already joined!

13-May-2018 04:17:30

lets goaty
Dec Member 2011

lets goaty

Posts: 1,407 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Meky said :
HI! Looking to join you guys and be a part of your community. Haven't been in a clan in honestly forever and want to be able to play the game alongside some other folks for a change.

Combat and Total Level?: 138 ; 2716

Why have you chosen to join our clan?: Been looking for a chill clan I can PvM/do raids consistently with (if you don't do raids consistently that's fine) but also just "play the game" with. You guys seem like a good fit.

Favourite in-game accomplishments?: Personal accomplishment? Would have to be maxing. Most recent would be completing all quests, working on all tasks.

Favourite in-game PvM achievment?: 100+ AODs

Current RuneScape Goals?: Comp all de way / all T92s / Solak drops when he comes out

What time are you generally on?: 4 P.M. - 11 P.M. EST on weekdays. Weekends virtually anytime.

Would you be interested in joining our Discord Server?: Already joined!

Nice application! :)
Accepted
, Hit me or someone up for an invite :D
Forum Manager
of the Mid Bombers

Bomb the middle

13-May-2018 05:15:35

Quick find code: 92-93-160-65968434 Back to Top