Forums

~Mid Bombers~ 2000+ PvM/Social Thread is locked

Quick find code: 92-93-160-65968434

1LONE WOLF

1LONE WOLF

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
sorry for leaving you guys at the time I left I thought I was gonna have to quit rs for good. would like to join again,i know I gotta go through rank system again and all...its just that for the next year I don't know how much ill get to play rs and be able to cap at the citadel. I just figured if im not on as much and cant cap then I wouldn't be helping you all out any.and I cant boss kill either...sooo I don't really know how i would be much help. but...I truly enjoyed reading post when you all boss killed lol. wish all of you the best and good luck with all you want to accomplish!!

19-Apr-2018 04:13:11

Evoked

Evoked

Posts: 253 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1LONE WOLF said :
sorry for leaving you guys at the time I left I thought I was gonna have to quit rs for good. would like to join again,i know I gotta go through rank system again and all...its just that for the next year I don't know how much ill get to play rs and be able to cap at the citadel. I just figured if im not on as much and cant cap then I wouldn't be helping you all out any.and I cant boss kill either...sooo I don't really know how i would be much help. but...I truly enjoyed reading post when you all boss killed lol. wish all of you the best and good luck with all you want to accomplish!!

You're definetly welcome to join again Wofly! You don't have to help us you're a great guy to chat with! PM one of us or join the clan as a guest for a re invite! :)

19-Apr-2018 10:52:11

Quick find code: 92-93-160-65968434 Back to Top