Forums

PvM Cartel - Pvm clan for all

Quick find code: 92-93-152-66272297

Zagidy
May Member 2020

Zagidy

Posts: 78 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Of Twinkies,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for our clan. After reviewing your application we would like to formally congratulate you on being
accepted
!

Next Steps
-hop on to world 45
-join our clan chat channel as a guest and let someone know you've been accepted via forum
-accept invite!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask in our clan chat

01-Dec-2023 21:25:21

LivewareFail
May Member 2023

LivewareFail

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: LivewareFail
Combat Level: 152
Total Level: 2757
Favourite Boss: Nex (possibly just because that's the hardest one I've done so far)
Favourite RS Activity: Making number go up (want that completionist cape)

Question: How did you find our clan?
Answer: Rs Forum

Question: Have you read our rules? Name 2 of them
Respect Everyone - We want everyone to feel welcome in the pvming community and have fun while doing so. Treat others how you would like to be treated
No Toxic Behaviour - No flaming or elitist behaviour is allowed in any of our chat platforms. Constructive criticism is allowed but we will not stand anyone being toxic or mean for the sake of it. This also includes harassing people outside of clan whether it be verbally or in game, for example crashing people's spots

Question: Will you treat everyone with respect and act responsibly?
Answer: Yes

Question: Our discord has a lot of our clan information and is primarily how we host events and do giveaways. Would you like to join? Voice is not required

Question: Do you have any bosses you would like to learn or goals you're trying to achieve?
Answer: My current goal is getting my T90 necro gear as necro is my first maxed combat skill, but I'm after getting everything built up over time so there's always another goal.

20-Dec-2023 10:33:00

Iginla12
Jul Member 2023

Iginla12

Posts: 629 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: Iginla12
Combat Level: 152
Total Level: 3018
Favourite Boss: Croesus
Favourite RS Activity: Bossing

Question: How did you find our clan?
Answer: RS Forums

Question: Have you read our rules? Name 2 of them

Respect Everyone - We want everyone to feel welcome in the pvming community and have fun while doing so. Treat others how you would like to be treated

No Scamming - We do not tolerate any form of scamming, anyone caught doing so or talking about it will be kicked

Question: Will you treat everyone with respect and act responsibly?
Answer:Yes

Question: Our discord has a lot of our clan information and is primarily how we host events and do giveaways. Would you like to join? Voice is not required

Question: Do you have any bosses you would like to learn or goals you're trying to achieve?
Answer: Yes, I've been wanting to learn Raids for quite some time.

22-Dec-2023 06:23:26

Quick find code: 92-93-152-66272297 Back to Top