May Member 2013

Sun Ray

Posts: 299 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
:) :) :)
Hello and welcome to the official
Casual DPS
clan recruitment forum thread!!!!
:) :) :)

We are currently recruiting for new members and staff positions!

==============================

About Us:

Casual DPS
is a small group of RS3 veterans who enjoy casual bossing and socializing.
Clan activities include daily Reaper assignments, mid-level bossing such as ED2 or Nex,
skilling events like Vis Wax and Travelling Merchant runs, and much more!

Join CC "Casual DPS" and speak with a rank to join. Looking forward to meeting you!
-Rune :D

Clan Rules:

1. Respect the RuneScape community at all times.

2. No breaking the Official Rules of RuneScape.

3. No hate speech, bullying, whining, or other negative behavior.

Clan Ranks:

1 Banana
- New recruit.

2 Bananas
- Member for 1 week.

3 Bananas
- Member for 1 month.

Bronze Star
- Member for 2 months.

Silver Star
- Member for 3 months or more.

Gold Star+ (Clan Staff)
- Responsible for the overall health and growth of the clan.
"And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!"

12-Nov-2020 20:01:32 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2021 02:37:11 by Sun Ray

Sun Ray
May Member 2013

Sun Ray

res
"And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!"

12-Nov-2020 20:01:42 - Last edited on 15-Dec-2020 16:02:20 by Sun Ray

Sun Ray
May Member 2013

Sun Ray

res

12-Nov-2020 20:01:49

Sun Ray
May Member 2013

Sun Ray

res

12-Nov-2020 20:01:53

Sun Ray
May Member 2013

Sun Ray

res

12-Nov-2020 20:01:58

Sun Ray
May Member 2013

Sun Ray

res

12-Nov-2020 20:02:02

Sun Ray
May Member 2013

Sun Ray

res

12-Nov-2020 20:02:06

Sun Ray
May Member 2013

Sun Ray

res

12-Nov-2020 20:02:12

Sun Ray
May Member 2013

Sun Ray

res

12-Nov-2020 20:02:17

Sun Ray
May Member 2013

Sun Ray

res

12-Nov-2020 20:02:22

Quick find code: 92-93-148-66188715 Back to Top