Forums

±‡± The Dark Confederation ±‡± Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-890-62801336

Sound Reborn

Sound Reborn

Posts: 273 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This Month in TDC History (let's see if I can remember things accurately without reading the history section, it's mostly just clans joining/leaving anyway).

July 2011 - The Dark Confederation closes its doors after almost two years of dominance, leaving as one of (if not the) best unions in RSB history.

July 2010 - FearlessRyan, Aurorashines, and Misty all step down from the leadership of The Dark Confederation. Sound5leader assumes the role of leadership.

TDC arranges a multi-union war with Requiem of Carnage, Phoenix Kismet (declines), The Liberty Alliance (becomes Flying Kacklers and pulls out/dies), The Grand Alliance, and the RuneScape World Alliance. The war is schedules for the following month.

TDC's rival, PKU, is disqualified from the Jagex Clan Cup. The fallout causes three of its clans, Blood Brothers, Cruel Vengeance, and Dynasty Elites to leave the union. Two of them join TDC.

The Liberty Alliance's longtime leaders, Oblivion and Kizowitsu leave. Its new leader, King Science, is attacked by both PKU and TDC for ousting their mutual ally showing a rare moment of unity.

After drama involving King Aladdin harassing Aurorashines, calls for a rematch with PKU after the hotly contested war earlier in the year intensify. War is declared but PKU declines.

Jarobal's clan, Warriors of Fury, loses many of its remaining warrers who form the clan "No Respect" and quickly join TDC. This is hailed as a victory in the ongoing rivalry.

I can't remember anything else. I don't know why I can remember this much.

24-Jul-2014 07:29:53

Quick find code: 90-91-890-62801336 Back to Top