Forums

Rise Of The Wolves

Quick find code: 90-91-703-66107339

So Wolfey
May Member 2014

So Wolfey

Posts: 271 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello everyone! I am the owner of Rise Of The Wolves , and I'd like to welcome you all to joining or guesting in our clan!

Our Citadel is Tier 7
Homeworld: 9
We currently have 450+ members
Clan Motto: "Wolves Do Not Lose Sleep Over The Opinions Of Sheep!

In collaboration with two other clans, we share a large active community discord based in W9, but anyone is free to join it! We have all kinds of players in our clan such as ironmen/women, skillers, PvMers, & people that just play to talk. We are from all over the world.

Our PvMers do all kinds of bossing such as GWD2, Vorago, Nex, Solak, & Community Telos hours. Although we do all kinds of bosses, we do offer teaching hours and experienced hours of bosses. In addition, we do have fun PvMing events in our discord channel as well (For example: PvM Bingo).

We also have members who do nothing but chase clues all day and talk. We can be quiet at times as well. Some maybe on discord and others just maybe afking. We help one another! After all, Wolves travel in packs :)
Clan Chat: Rise Of The Wolves
#HappyScaping Everyone!

Friends Chat: Portables or Lspvm247
#TeamTypo

Instagram: RS_Wolf_Ey Twitter: RSN_Wolf_Ey
Pm me if you need help.

24-Jun-2019 18:11:46

Annet
Sep Member 2006

Annet

Posts: 386 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is how I feel about the clan, been in it for a long time now, both with my main as my ironwoman. Great community.
clan: Rise of the Wolves
homeworld : 9
feel free to join our fc for a chat

24-Jun-2019 18:39:46

Quick find code: 90-91-703-66107339 Back to Top