Forums

Sixth Realm

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Posts: 4,322 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hehe, let Ob bump, at least he's showing his commitment in a way to the clan and that he does care. :P
Course, but we don't want pages full of bumps.

Soulja, when do I want to be billed? :o

*¨)
.•'¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•'(¸.• Vivek333~

30-May-2010 00:04:38

Josoo

Josoo

Posts: 380 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hi obsidian ram,

Just look at the time i posted this message, this time GMT (I guess) are most players in the clan chat, maybe some hours before that but as long as I know mostly at the time I posted this message, so if you are now online, you would be able to meet me :D

~ ;) joso

31-May-2010 18:44:49 - Last edited on 31-May-2010 19:00:15 by Josoo

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Obsidian, this is more of a "break" time for some I am guessing as a few have been away. Plus, this is once again that time of the year when people have tests and assessments that are fairly important - which sadly means they can't be as active.

Generally we try to keep things going as around the clock as possible, but this can only done by other clan members putting their bit of commitment too. We're constantly trying to push this up, but right now, I'd say the most "frequent" time would be between 3:00pm - 9:00pm BST (GMT + 1), but of course this can vary. I have seen some clan members on at around 10am as well.

*¨)
.•'¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•'(¸.• Vivek333~

31-May-2010 18:57:29

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

If you have no idea what this is, don't worry - take it as a good thing and pretend you never saw it. ;)

Clue 1 - Varrock Square
--------------------------------------------------------------
Starting clue: "The needle in the haystack." You'll be required to get one item and find the location using that clue in order to get to the next checkpoint and to receive the second clue.
Organisers: All of us

Clue 2 - Checkpoint 1
"The remnant of a fire and a piece from a cloak of a chicken will be needed in order to be granted passage at the hall of the bird followers." You'll be required to get two items and find the location using that clue in order to get to the next checkpoint and to receive the third clue.

Organisers: Josox

Clue 3 - Checkpoint 2
"Follow the gaze of an eye to a ladder, where you will meet the next organiser, do an action to light up his attention."
Organiser: Xero?

Clue 4 - Checkpoint 3
In order to complete this clue, participants will have to find the information below on an area of the forums. We'll make it easy so this will be the in-game clue: "The beginning of many Sixth Realm members..."

"You are less than a breadth away on completing RaceScape, but alas, there is yet one last clue to complete. In order to stand victorious, you must find me, the final organiser. We've got one last challenge and let's see how you fare."

"Bring me a cooking utensil that would be suitable for me to make my favourite dish, which just so happens to be something that is baked with a pastry outer shell. You'll find me at my place of resting amongst the crypts of people past."
Organiser: Soulja/Vivek

Clue 5 - Checkpoint 4
Final checkpoint
Organiser: Pi/Vivek

01-Jun-2010 15:48:15 - Last edited on 04-Jun-2010 22:42:46 by Vivek

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

For joining as allies/supported clans or groups we have no application (other than individual apps.), you just have to let us know really, as you have done.

Good to hear, we tend to join as friend clans with other groups after knowing them fairly well, so we could always hold an event together or likewise send a representative to say hi. :)

*¨)
.•'¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•'(¸.• Vivek333~

02-Jun-2010 21:34:17

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010 Back to Top