Forums

Sixth Realm

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

Posts: 1,596 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
when recruited opens which i hope is anytime soon, can i be an admin, this clan needs a revamp. ¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸
':,¸¸,,+¹`¨´'; .. . Jayesh .. °›.¸¸,,›'
;;;:;:::.:... ... ':,¸¸,,.

23-Feb-2012 01:44:29

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

I'm quitting sr till vivek comes back or hands over his power or he allows recruitment to open. U don't want to be in a clan that is empty half the time and doesn't progress, i have needs and those needs are not being fulfilled atm. So until the leaders decide what they want to do with the clan i wont be in it because they're isn't really any point, you can ask me to join back when this happens.

~Jay
¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸

25-Feb-2012 00:58:25

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

I'm not aiming it at you harry im aiming it at vivek, i know things may be busy for him irl but he cant just leave SR to rot, he took away permissions from alot of people and he hasn't even given away his power. ¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸

26-Feb-2012 19:52:54

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

Posts: 6,074 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OKay, I'm sorry to everyone. things are getting too busy for me, theres no support for the clan anymore and all the other members from my time have gone. I want to leave you in a stable state and with dignity. anything I can do, ask

27-Feb-2012 16:57:22

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

seriously I really wanted to help but i just felt that i wasn't allowed to becuase vivek forced recruitment to close, and he took away all our inviting permissions so we couldn't even recruit ppl that wanted to join without asking, the best thing you can do is just drag along hoping vivek comes back before the clan die's out. Harry i warn you know if you leave the clan will die so i suggest you dont, not untill sixth realm gets a stable memberlist again, we need to start from square one again when recruitment re-opens that means inviting friends, and new leaders. ¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸

28-Feb-2012 01:29:49

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010 Back to Top