Forums

Sixth Realm

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

Posts: 1,596 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
come in game harry or just tell me ur ideas on forums, i have a idea i wanan discuss with you aswell, for this to work we need to be active. ¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸
':,¸¸,,+¹`¨´'; .. . Jayesh .. °›.¸¸,,›'
;;;:;:::.:... ... ':,¸¸,,.

20-Dec-2011 22:50:11

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

we need to set this up b4 b4 tommorow night so we can giv enough notice, i believe it either has to be friday or saturday i believe we shud miss xmas day ¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸

20-Dec-2011 23:26:57

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Posts: 4,322 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That sounds really awesome, looking forward to it, Harry & Jay. Shall do my best to be there.

Best wishes to everyone during this festive time, and hope everything works out for the best in the end.

Take care all. :)

20-Dec-2011 23:36:45

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

viv did u take a look at my fail banner, im 50% sure that the current one is actually now too big to fit it all in. ¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸

21-Dec-2011 00:15:01

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

Posts: 6,074 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We'll make it saturday, its probably the only time anyones gonna be free.

Jay i'll try and meet up with you at some point. In the meantime could you find out if anyone wants to help out? I'm gonna be searching for stuff that we can use as gifts

21-Dec-2011 09:48:07

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

already done, nundinae has offered to help us out, anyways it is probablly best if we organise this using the forums, what i was thinking was that we should keep it quite simple so maybe a conga or some sort? or we cud do a fancy dress? probablly merge the 2, and we'll conga in fancy dress, and whoeva looks the most festive and is the most festive gets a few gifts.

but this is only my idea what were you thinking of doing, it would be interesting to see what kind of events we both are thinking and if we cud merge them in some way or possibly do both.

as for the actual gifts ill be donating some but i need you to also help out, even though it is xmas im not willing to lose alot.
¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸

21-Dec-2011 14:30:12

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

oh as for dates christmas eve is on saturday, dont people usually have a big meal or some sort, people may just want to be with there families at this point, i was thinking friday "night" around 9pm gmt ¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸

21-Dec-2011 14:32:31

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

Posts: 6,074 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay, we'll shift it to friday. Maybe we could have a fancy dress competition.I'd say santa look-a-like but malin would turn up and beat us all. The conga ideas good though. Maybe offer an additional prize to whoever me, you and nundinae thinks best?

Presents I'm thinking maybe cakes and other edible items. I've also got some weaponry I could spare as a prize for the competition

22-Dec-2011 12:04:19 - Last edited on 22-Dec-2011 12:07:39 by [#KR3ZYMMQA]

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010 Back to Top